Do people see the irony in hitting reply all on a distribution list of ~20,000 people and saying, "please do not reply all"?

10 hours ago, JV911 said:

Do people see the irony in hitting reply all on a distribution list of ~20,000 people and saying, "please do not reply all"?

This exact stupidity shut down GM’s mail servers last year 

Got to take the 911 around The Bend track today as part of Lars' road trip and 70th celebrations. Bloody good fun that was (some extra front grip would have been funner!), though the absolute highlight for me was being a passenger in a 911R. Holyyyyy shiiiiit! 🤤🤤 Ive not been in many newer Porsches, but jeebus it's quick! What a car. MANY thanks Mark, that was a treat I will never forget

Also watching from close behind Australia's first 901 being thrashed around the track lifting a wheel here n there and spitting flames was hilarious. The owner was not holding back thats for sure

fort-street-cahill-ramp.png?w=600&h=692

The Cahill expressway circle on the northbound approach to the Sydney Harbour Bridge was completely free of traffic after returning from a nice Sunday lunch.

The G forces put a smile on my dial :)

I was in the local Porsche centre this afternoon and there was a guy having his new GT3 delivered. A beautiful blue in colour it was. 

The guy was grinning like a loon and looked more excited then I remember my kids being at Christmas time! I left before he drove it off the floor but man was that one happy dude.