What's putting a smile on your dial?

Whoever that was that did that to the golf course, when they catch him (if it is a him), should be billed for the cost to repair the damage and he should be forced to pay up.  Sell his tractor and plough and anything else he owns until debt is paid.  What a fair dinkum arsehole.  Sorry but that did not put a smile on my dial.  This should have been posted under a new topic that I shall not name here (but you guys can suggest an appropriate title name)

I'm just choosing to see the funny in human behaviour because it makes the ride easier hey.

But I do watch a lot of comedy.

I don't think he should have justified damage or harm in his mind, but he did. 

Sorry to rub you the wrong way. Bad joke.

I hope someone reads him right and gets him help.

16 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Whoever that was that did that to the golf course, when they catch him (if it is a him), should be billed for the cost to repair the damage and he should be forced to pay up.  Sell his tractor and plough and anything else he owns until debt is paid.  What a fair dinkum arsehole.  Sorry but that did not put a smile on my dial.  This should have been posted under a new topic that I shall not name here (but you guys can suggest an appropriate title name)

moron(s).   Agree 100%  LP.     F&%#KING DISGRACE.   The new topic name could be "MORONS AMONGST US". 

17 hours ago, Niko said:

moron(s).   Agree 100%  LP.     F&%#KING DISGRACE.   The new topic name could be "MORONS AMONGST US". 

Moron duhh, me?

Hate. Go on if it makes ya feel good. 🤣

I've been autistic all my life and called all sorts of disparaging things because I think differently.

Choose.

6 hours ago, firstone said:

Moron duhh, me?

Hate. Go on if it makes ya feel good. 🤣

I've been autistic all my life and called all sorts of disparaging things because I think differently.

Choose.

Definitely not aimed at you, the suggestion was made by Lucky Phil, we have another page on stuff that shouldn't happen such as the golf course, I was just popping in a suggestion.  If for some reason that offended you I apologise.  That was not my intention.   

19 minutes ago, Niko said:

Definitely not aimed at you, the suggestion was made by Lucky Phil, we have another page on stuff that shouldn't happen such as the golf course, I was just popping in a suggestion.  If for some reason that offended you I apologise.  That was not my intention.   

The one eyed man again..😂