What's putting a smile on your dial?

9 hours ago, Niko said:

Definitely not aimed at you, the suggestion was made by Lucky Phil, we have another page on stuff that shouldn't happen such as the golf course, I was just popping in a suggestion.  If for some reason that offended you I apologise.  That was not my intention.   

Yes sorry @firstone there was no intent to point a finger at you for listing this under "What puts a smile on your dial?".  I was only suggesting that we need a new stream which is similar to "Vent" but covers topics such as some idiot ploughing a golf course.  I left the name of the the topic open, inviting suggestions for an appropriate name, and Niko suggested "Morons amongst us".  

Please remember that we are generally a more SFW - Safe For Work - forum and have a diverse selection of members from all aspects of the Pcar-loving community. A part of this is being respectful and creating a welcoming environment for anyone that might want to join/contribute.

There have been some posts within this thread that do not fall under this SFW banner and I'd like to remind everyone that these kinds of posts are not allowed, and will be removed.

I will refer to a section in our Code of Conduct:

"[...] observes a level of decorum that means that you would feel comfortable about leaving them around the house for your partner, or children to see. This is the same level of moderation that we seek to achieve with the PFA. Many of our members view and participate on the forum whilst at work, or in the shared family environment. No matter how entertaining you may find your subscriptions to JUGGS or, TATTS on CHICKS on BONNETS, this forum is different, and designed to be family and female friendly"

If you are unclear about any of this or would like to clarify anything, please feel free to PM me.

Home from Vietnam fifty years today...

12 month tour done and dusted....

Waiting to board the bus at Tan Son Nhut airport, which will take us out to the QANTAS 707 which will then take us home.

NOW THAT REALLY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.........😎1694766158_img134322.thumb.jpg.fb36f400343ce65b866bd2de9fe158c2.jpg

PHOTO TAKEN 19/5/1971

9 minutes ago, Niko said:

Home from Vietnam fifty years today...

12 month tour done and dusted....

Waiting to board the bus at Tan Son Nhut airport, which will take us out to the QANTAS 707 which will then take us home.

NOW THAT REALLY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.........😎1694766158_img134322.thumb.jpg.fb36f400343ce65b866bd2de9fe158c2.jpg

PHOTO TAKEN 19/5/1971

Thank you for your service Niko

6 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Thank you for your service Niko

Thanks mate, that's appreciated...in reality it was just one  big adventure for a 19 year old.   😎