What's putting a smile on your dial?

Love Ozzy Man reviews 😂

I have no doubt the backwards capped flog would get the sooks on if he was advised of his stupidity, yet that would be even funnier 😂 Bet he's the sort of millenial that would say "Yeah I seen this car, liked it so I brought it". Iliterate muppets 😅

surely when you buy a tesla you are aware that it is electric , is that not the whole point of buying one , or are people so vain they just buy one because of the Hype or the name .......................Many questions :Chuckle2: , too funny :Beer:

@Raven An ex workmates mum bought a Prius, and after few days he got a call from mum saying her car had just stopped and wouldn't start (you probably know what I'm gunna say next!)

Turns out she hadn't put any petrol in it, as she thought she didn't have to because it's an electric car. She's a doctor 

He's never let her forget that one 😅

While we are on Little Johnny jokes, here is another.

Little Johnny is in class at school when the teacher asks him,

"Johnny, if there are 5 crows on a fence and the farmer shoots 1 with his gun, how many are left?"

Little Johnny says "None miss".

The teacher asks "Why did you say none Johnny?"

"Well miss, when the gun goes off all the others will fly away"

"Well Johnny," she says "the answer I was looking for is 4, but I like the way you are thinking."

Little Johnny puts up his hand and says "Miss I have one for you"

"Ok Johnny" she replies

So Johnny says, "There are 3 women in a shop and each buy an icy pole.  One licks their icy pole, one bites their icy pole and one sucks their icy pole.  Which one is married?"

The teacher thinks for a bit and then says I am unsure but I am going with the one who is sucking their icy pole.

Johnny says "No miss it's the one wearing a wedding ring, BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING!"