What's putting a smile on your dial?

7 hours ago, LeeM said:

True, unless she is doing a short, high lob shot over an obstruction (small tree etc) with a wedge or sand wedge, then a wide stance and opening up the blade of the club works a treat...

Or not 😅

Anyway, carry on 👍

No, not a wide stance, an open or closed stance when you address the ball to change the trajectory of the ball. This grip will cause the right hand to over power the left hand and will cause the face of the club to quickly close and the ball will go low and curve very aggressively. Low percentage outcome.

26 minutes ago, jakroo said:

No, not a wide stance, an open or closed stance when you address the ball to change the trajectory of the ball. This grip will cause the right hand to over power the left hand and will cause the face of the club to quickly close and the ball will go low and curve very aggressively. Low percentage outcome.

Must be a lot of people playing bad golf, At last count she has put out  145 instructional videos on how to play the game :)

5 hours ago, jakroo said:

And that is why I shouldn't give golfing advice 😁 Though I always opened my stance up and my left foot was basically 45° from parallel to the ball, then opened the club face so it was basically flat to the ground. (I haven't played for a few years)

48 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Worst photography I have ever seen on car sales.  Maybe it's a ploy to make you look further

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1981-porsche-911-sc-manual/SSE-AD-6615354/?Cr=2

Must have an aversion to landscape mode.......

9 hours ago, Joz said:

What do you think?

Had considered buying and moving into the old Ringwood Ambulance station when up for sale late 2020. Huge garage with a small attached 2 bedroom house. Other than location, would have been perfect!

https://www.realestate.com.au/property//28-pitt-st-ringwood-vic-3134