What's putting a smile on your dial?

1 hour ago, Raven said:

4 CDO which is now 2 CDO Reg

Bit off topic but...2 Commando used to be at Williamstown, here in Vic.   In a different life I was in the VicPol soggies when they first kicked off, many many moons ago.  

A lot of our training and repelling was conducted by 2 Cdo, and from memory I think the full time blokes running that were two or three SAS blokes.. seconded to the unit

Non of them had a neck, 🤭 and there is no way known they would ever drop the soap in the shower.  

In fact I would be surprised if they even took showers, let alone used that girlie stuff called soap..

Tough Mothers.  Did learn some good tricks from them though. 😎    

9 minutes ago, Niko said:

Bit off topic but...2 Commando used to be at Williamstown, here in Vic.   In a different life I was in the VicPol soggies when they first kicked off, many many moons ago.  

A lot of our training and repelling was conducted by 2 Cdo, and from memory I think the full time blokes running that were two or three SAS blokes.. seconded to the unit

Non of them had a neck, 🤭 and there is no way known they would ever drop the soap in the shower.  

In fact I would be surprised if they even took showers, let alone used that girlie stuff called soap..

Tough Mothers.  Did learn some good tricks from them though. 😎    

2 Commando Coy of 1st Commando Regiment is at Fort Gellibrand William Town in Vic

2 CDO COY in Vic is part of 1st commando Regiment ,1st CDO Reg HQ at Randwick Barracks Sydney 

1 CDO COY formerly at HMAS Penguin now at Holsworthy Barracks Sydney 

2 Commando regiment formerly 4 RAR Commando is at Holsworthy Barracks Sydney .

I know all this because I was a member of 1st Commando  regiment for 13 years 

2.JPG

3 hours ago, Raven said:

2 Commando Coy of 1st Commando Regiment is at Fort Gellibrand William Town in Vic

2 CDO COY in Vic is part of 1st commando Regiment ,1st CDO Reg HQ at Randwick Barracks Sydney 

1 CDO COY formerly at HMAS Penguin now at Holsworthy Barracks Sydney 

2 Commando regiment formerly 4 RAR Commando is at Holsworthy Barracks Sydney .

I know all this because I was a member of 1st Commando  regiment for 13 years 

2.JPG

Yes mate Williamstown, in Vic, and Im talking 1978