What's putting a smile on your dial?

Nearly completing my home theatre room build that I had done all on my own (bar the veneer dressing of the room). It started off as a near 6.9 x 4.5 room/shell to look like this so far.............

1d94409d-48fd-4d0c-8a9a-ef6eb9493197_zps

e47649a4-4ed3-4403-acdf-b202c55bcd67_zps

8a006b90-b1f0-47a7-b82a-cba2b9b74227_zps

DSC_3813_zpsbefc9d3b.jpg

DSC_3808_zps18c59cc3.jpg

And to top it all off my girls love watching movies with us and playing the odd game of Call of Duty and GT6 in the racing seat in front of a 140" screen....................

By the end of the month I should/will have a cosmetically complete room! (only took me 15 months to finish)

Nice work mate! 

I love it when things come together. 

• 2 weeks later...

With all the bad cyclist/lyrca juju going on in VENT, I thought I'd share this story with you that happened this morning:

Doing the back street traffic crawl in Mosman this morning I was passed and re-passed by the same cyclist about three or four times.

No worries, that happens all the time, but there was a point in the traffic where I thought I'd leave him well and truly in my mirrors forevermore. So I drop into second and have a symphonic moment on the way to third. Double shuffle down to second for the round-about interlude, then home.

Another red light sees the turtle catchup to my rather embarrassed rabbit. He sticks his head down low into the window and I prepare for a blast about irresponsible drivers in sports cars.

"That is the coolest sounding car, ever!". He gives me a big smile and OK signal and before I can change my face from the crusty I'm about to get a blast look into a smile, he's gone.

And he beat me to wherever he was going.

:)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...