What's putting a smile on your dial?

5 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Wish I could be there for a catch up, alas down in the cold of Melbourne:(

It's been a glorious day in Melbourne , great walk along the boardwalk at Brighton/Elwood and i just got back from a run.
T shirt weather for sure.
So weird these days whenever I run in the burbs , virtually no one about , no kids on the street.
Expecting (even hoping for)  a crowd of zombies around each corner but I guess they're all inside on their devices?

1 hour ago, tazzieman said:

It's been a glorious day in Melbourne , great walk along the boardwalk at Brighton/Elwood and i just got back from a run.
So weird these days whenever I run in the burbs , virtually no one about , no kids on the street.
Expecting (even hoping for)  a crowd of zombies around each corner but I guess they're all inside on their devices?

So did you go to Porsche Brighton for looksee?

2 hours ago, tazzieman said:

Wet shitty day yesterday and early this morn still murky and hoody weather - guess that translates to balmy summery warmth utilising a Taswegian interpretation hahahahha ... this arvo quite nice and fitted up some new rims to the shitboxt in the driveway with a few beers, lovely!

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Wet shitty day yesterday and early this morn still murky and hoody weather - guess that translates to balmy summery warmth utilising a Taswegian interpretation hahahahha ...

5 weeks through Orkneys , Scotland , England , Wales and now Melbourne
1.5 days were "slightly rainy". 
Wherever I go there is sunshine. 
And you guys are wimps!

2 hours ago, Airhead said:

So did you go to Porsche Brighton for looksee?

Looksee of what?

22 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

5 weeks through Orkneys , Scotland , England , Wales and now Melbourne
1.5 days were "slightly rainy". 
Wherever I go there is sunshine. 

Please don't visit ……..yet

4 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

Melbourne guys will note that today's weather is perfect ; I leave at 4pm , tomorrow the weather breaks up and they will have rain the following 2 days.
Just sayin" ? 

We need rain up here.

2 hours ago, tazzieman said:

Melbourne guys will note that today's weather is perfect ; I leave at 4pm , tomorrow the weather breaks up and they will have rain the following 2 days.
Just sayin" ? 

Perfect day at home here today Tazzie!

Got to take the 911 around The Bend track today as part of Lars' road trip and 70th celebrations. Bloody good fun that was (some extra front grip would have been funner!), though the absolute highlight for me was being a passenger in a 911R. Holyyyyy shiiiiit! ?? Ive not been in many newer Porsches, but jeebus it's quick! What a car. MANY thanks Mark, that was a treat I will never forget

Also watching from close behind Australia's first 901 being thrashed around the track lifting a wheel here n there and spitting flames was hilarious. The owner was not holding back thats for sure