What's putting a smile on your dial?

I bloody got scammed with an internet banking one this morning 😞 .  coincided with some recent new banking arrangements for something I'm associated with, and an issue yesterday with a debit card on that new account.  I like to think I'm pretty intelligent, but this the confluence of these events made me think it was legit.  Started to have reservations afterwards so went into bank.  just as well needs 2 to authorise transactions ..........  Might have to get a new drivers licence now though

I cant wait for the day when Musk has his huge long shameful fall from the public Eye and his world comes crumbling down ,,,,,he only strengthens my view that people will believe anything he says  if you put enough hype and spin on it ..............Snake oil salesman of our time :Chuckle2: 

1 hour ago, TINGY996 said:

That is by far the poxiest looking thing ever to be fitted to a set of wheels.

At what point did the design team (& I use the term loosely) come to the decision “we’re onto a winner here, great work team”. WTF!!!!

18 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

At what point did the design team (& I use the term loosely) come to the decision “we’re onto a winner here, great work team”. WTF!!!!

It looks like something from the set of a 80,s sci fi show ...........Battle star Galactica or Buck Rogers :Chuckle2:

Like I said above some 10 year old designed that :wacko: