What's putting a smile on your dial?

Daily chuckle .... Can't believe they never tossed it around and realised. Taken a step further it is actually genital fissure. :wacko:

On Tuesday, comedienne and actress Amy Schumer revealed to fans that she her husband officially change the middle name of their one-year-old son Gene Attell Fischer after realizing that it sounded a lot like “genital.”

I just got home. Bit hungry, oh yeah toast and good ol peanut butter and a coffee. Look in the freezer, one crust left. Beauty, that'll do.

Get it all done, carry it outside to take in the view.

One bite and most of it falls on the floor butter side down. Dog is looking at me like, that's mine hey? I start laughing so hard she doesn't know what I'm on about. Ok, it's yours.

Good to laugh at myself. 😂

2 hours ago, firstone said:

Dog is looking at me like, that's mine hey? I start laughing so hard she doesn't know what I'm on about. Ok, it's yours.

Ha - my Schnauzer wouldn't even look at you - it would be snaffled up quick smart before you could even open your mouth to say NO ....🥪

Fun times at our place last night.

Heard a noise outside and saw a flashlight in the backyard of some new finished homes next door, so me being Citizens On Patrol with a bat and a torch, I run outside ready to hit a home run with some gronks head, yet it was a copper jumping fences chasing some little twerp who was jumping from roof to roof. Kinda glad I didn't do that then! 😁

Cops everywhere out the front and the police dog ready to eat anything that pissed him off (what a beautiful all black Shepherd he was... locally famous SA officer K9 Zac) who I let him and his handler into our front yard and Zac goes mental! What the? Is he in our yard? 😯 BATTER UP!! 😡 Alas, I didnt get the chance (the cop did tell me to take his knees out if he jumps out), but man my heart was pumping ready to take him on! 😁 Meanwhile the missus is guarding the rear of the house with some martial art sticks she used to train with (even I wouldn't wanna take her on with her past training) and our Maltese guard dog fast asleep as usual 🙄