What's putting a smile on your dial?

54 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Actually I think that most people in Vic think Dan has done a great job and is still doing a great job.  Saw that his approval rating is at 72%.  That number is higher than any other leader in Australia, past and present, for quite some time.  And for the record I voted for the other side and even I feel he is doing a great job.  Libs will be on the back bench for a while I think.

Nah.   Mr McGowan in WA was the 89% man of the week at least as at last week. Not just Google BS either, record news poll.  72% meh.  Likewise, lean to  the other side, but I'll give McGowan credit, straight shooter and a dry sense of humor.  

55 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Actually I think that most people in Vic think Dan has done a great job and is still doing a great job.  Saw that his approval rating is at 72%.  That number is higher than any other leader in Australia, past and present, for quite some time.  And for the record I voted for the other side and even I feel he is doing a great job.  Libs will be on the back bench for a while I think.

My dad is better than your dad . We have our guy at 82 %

3 hours ago, smit2100 said:

Nah.   Mr McGowan in WA was the 89% man of the week at least as at last week. Not just Google BS either, record news poll.  72% meh.  Likewise, lean to  the other side, but I'll give McGowan credit, straight shooter and a dry sense of humor.  

I stand corrected wow 89% is amazing

3 hours ago, wilson59 said:

My dad is better than your dad . We have our guy at 82 %

82% is great too.  I stand corrected.  Maybe the news quoted fed leaders in their report i.e Scomo

going further off topic, but the person I take my hat off to is Jacinda Ardern.

The stuff she has had to deal with in enzed, and how she has managed it with true compassion and empathy, mate she gets my vote.

Running close second to that is Gladys actually. Not hiding, telling it straight, and actually communicating.  Both have earned my respect.

Had a laugh this arvo when sat at the lights.

I despise texting in the car (I see it often up higher in the van), yet I look over at miss 20something in her little car texting ferociously, only to then see a copper on a push bike tap on her window and instruct her to pull to the side of the road 😄 

$400 or more fine coming your way sweetheart! 😂

This gave me chuckle yesterday .....

A five-year-old boy was allegedly caught driving his parents car on a freeway in Utah while on his way to buy a Lamborghini in California.

His story is that he left home after an argument with Mom, in which she told him she would not buy him a Lamborghini. He decided he'd take the car and go to California to buy one himself. He might have been short on the purchase amount, as he only had $3 dollars in his wallet.

View image on Twitter

Now watch all the SJW's/feminists ( not saying on this forum but any forum ) comment on that video with horror.

I will get in first and say "it's a joke people and his missus was a willing participant".

PS: Please Mod, don't ban me for stating the obvious 😂 

23 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Absolutely disgusting, he should be ashamed of himself.......he missed a spot !

🤣😂🤣

SHE missed a spot😁

47 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Now watch all the SJW's/feminists ( not saying on this forum but any forum ) comment on that video with horror.

Who cares pfffft

Geez didn't see that coming.......................................NOT.

The TikTok has been deleted because a few people complained (not here but on the TikTok page or whatever it's called).

1 minute ago, 3legs said:

Geez didn't see that coming.......................................NOT.

The TikTok has been deleted because a few people complained (not here but on the TikTok page or whatever it's called).

Rumour has it the Geelong Footy Club (AKA pussies) asked (told) him to delete the post.