Stupid things people have said about your Porsche

Pauly

I'm sure someone has said something stupid about your car before with out thinking.

I'll start :)

When i first got it, this guy walks into the workshop and says "oh wow, nice Ferrari!"

And

I was at the carwash when this guy approached me..

Guy: aye do a skid  

Me: man, tyres don't grow on trees

Guy: mate relax is a rotor...

Me : I think you should look at the car properly

Guy: It's a rx7 isn't it?

me : have a closer look

guy: Is that a porsche?!

:angry:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

few weeks ago at the shopping center carpark guy with a v e commodore as ute says 'bet my ss could beat your Porsche in a drag' I said 'it would. this is 30 years old and your engine is twice as big and twice as powerful, but I have a Porsche and you have a Commodore."

Fuel tank and half the stuff is out of the front boot for the evap repair.

Three different people asked "Did you take the engine out" or "Where is the engine"?

They quickly corrected themselves when I gave them a look that reminded them they should know better and pay more attention when I talk 993 to them!

968 at the VIC Roads Register inspection ("nice Porsche", moving to back of car) -

"Can you open the boot so I can inspect the engine number ? "     :rolleyes:

Vic Roads dude knows what he's talking about...real Porsches have the engine in the back  :ph34r:

My boss delivers some wood to my house and the garage is open. He says, "is that an old Ferrari?"....

The in laws visit (I know, I know..) and my wife's Aunty says, "the rear seats are so cute." Thankfully her uncle chimes in and tells her it's a mans car and not meant to be cute.

I've also had the usual, why is the engine in the back. My usual response is, I don't know, that's just the way they build them. And then I talk about the weather....

Vic Roads dude knows what he's talking about...real Porsches have the engine in the back ( Stupid things people say)

If it wasn't a Real Porsche he wouldn't have registered it !!!!

So there - Harvs      :P 

Archived