Stupid things people have said about your Porsche

Pauly

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No stupid questions, just stupid answers….so, it's worth the peace.

Cost of telescopes vary according to size, design, accessories and options.  From a few hundreds to a few thousand depending on what you want.

What worries me about my post is the number of likes !  Are all these "likes" agreeing with my wife and like the idea of selling ? 

I'm pretty sure we've all heard that line before from the other halves, family and friends... and we agree on putting it together. Just not selling it part!

I'm pretty sure we've all heard that line before from the other halves, family and friends... and we agree on putting it together. Just not selling it part!

Phew !!  I thought the vultures were circling ^_^

My answer to any questions about what,s it worth or you must be well off is this ...............My wife is the bread winner I am just a toy boy driving her car ..............:P Works like a charm leaves them no were to go :D

I was just reading a Porsche feed on Facebook about Le Mans. One of the comments from some dude included this gem.

"The 911 was originally a slightly faster beetle... Then it gained 1500 pounds and is a heavy mess.... It is not a sports car.... Sports cars weigh 1000 lbs not 3500....."  

er, no champ, your wrong.

As I may have mentioned , I have only ever had a few gentle "steering wheel is on the wrong side" jibes about my 911.

Never anything about the 924 or 944.

As for the 928? It scares off even bogans. Any negative comments would be likely simmering on the tips of old 911 owners ;) who paid a tad too much for that level of performance ;) But luckily 928s are so cheap you can have one as an additional toy,  if the daily driver convenience doesn't float the boat!

Hmm, where can you buy a 450 kg sports car?

Even the massively overweight Ariel Atom weighs in at a hefty 540kg.

As I may have mentioned , I have only ever had a few gentle "steering wheel is on the wrong side" jibes about my 911.

Never anything about the 924 or 944.

As for the 928? It scares off even bogans. Any negative comments would be likely simmering on the tips of old 911 owners ;) who paid a tad too much for that level of performance ;) But luckily 928s are so cheap you can have one as an additional toy,  if the daily driver convenience doesn't float the boat!

I see Magnus Walker has started flogging the 928 horse a bit lately.  Trying to justify his making a bad decision?  smiley-laughing015.gif

Caterham 600 or MNR Vortx R1 ,,,,,I own an MNR and it,s a kit car and certainly not in the same league as a Porsche cup car or factory RSR ,,they are made for club racers and track day events not for endurance events 

Hmm, where can you buy a 450 kg sports car

Had some good advice from a wise elderly gentleman driving a mint condition champagne coloured 1990,s Honda Accord at the servo today while I was filling up my 997..........:D 

Elderly Gent ........Porsche Hey

My reply ..........Yes

Elderly gent ........So You know there is no where in this country you can drive that thing as fast as it can go ..

My reply ........Ok          Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

Elderly Gent,,,,so what is the point of having it ?

My reply ........It is a pleasure to drive and I enjoy driving it  :lol:

Elderly Gent ...........If I were you I would sell it and by a sensible car 

My reply ...........I have 2 other sensible cars at home ,but will keep that in mind .......Cheers :rolleyes:

Had some good advice from a wise elderly gentleman driving a mint condition champagne coloured 1990,s Honda Accord at the servo today while I was filling up my 997..........:D 

My reply ..........Yes

Elderly gent ........So You know there is no where in this country you can drive that thing as fast as it can go ..

My reply ...........I have 2 other sensible cars at home ,but will keep that in mind .......Cheers :rolleyes:

haha. you can certainly tell when a person doesn't get it and/or never done anything daring in their life

My reply ..........Yes

You might not be allowed to wind them out on public roads (perhaps with the exception of the NT)

There's still not any laws as to how fast you get them to the limit is there? 

Archived