Random Funnies Thread

Tit

7 hours ago, Niko said:

This was outside our local "Passion For Pets" store last Monday.   It only lasted a few hours on that day.  

I'm thinking they may have a new employee who use to work at the Adults store down the road.

Very creative...whichever way and certainly attracted the travellers on Frankston Dandenong Road.

IMG_2081

So you sat outside taking pics for 7 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Tesla woman is hilarious 😂😂

On 15/11/2018 at 12:39, Harvs11 said:

I know it's not PC, and in no way do I endorse the verbal content, but there's great joy in watching someone else's drunken meltdown.  Roll down to the Twitter video and try to keep a straight face. 

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/lawyers-shameful-midair-rant-after-being-refused-alcohol/news-story/6dc9cb6220f1e238bcd8a0a45cc77bf7

Wow what an elitist bitch! Bag, tag and put in the cargo hold to sober up would have been a good option

On 15/11/2018 at 11:38, Troubleshooter said:

Man charged for using mobility scooter to tow boat down Pacific Highway  Hahhahahahha nearly choked on my coffee:rofl:

A photo of the man driving down the Pacific Highway on a motorised scooter was widely shared on social media.

That was brilliant 😂 Think it was A Current Affair who did a story on him. Last scene was him riding off into the sunset with his scooter and missus on his lap 😂 I can't remember what fine he got for towing the boat, but it was pretty light

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ran across a 1956 Le Mans clip with Mike Hawthorn going around the circuit  (PR, Advertising) in a Jag a huge camera on the boot lid, roads open, cyclists every where. Interesting to see Le Mans as it was, 1st year of pit signalling at Mulsane corner, no Porsche Curves here think it was called "White Barn".

Anyway, there is a quote in the comments section that is so funny:

"when sex was safe and racing dangerous"

How true!

Link here  

• 3 weeks later...