Random Funnies Thread

Tit

21 minutes ago, ANF said:

Quite a well worn path that one..... :rolleyes:

An oldie but a goodie for us mate ?

33 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Hence my tag ?  At least I admit it, although we can also say at least we know who our relations are.....

I'm English by birth mate, so I agree with you there. Just ask Niko what he thought of Pt Pirie! ?

55 minutes ago, firstone said:

Livin on an island I'd have thought we're all boat ppl. ?

Ah but did you catch the boat here?
Some of us have the smart certificate , others perhaps have a dubious, aged-yellowed  ticket of transport, Victorian-era...

41 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

Ah but did you catch the boat here?
Some of us have the smart certificate , others perhaps have a dubious, aged-yellowed  ticket of transport, Victorian-era...

My ancestors, also SWMBO's, had both.   They include a few embezzlers and thieves with a couple of convicts too. 

No Taswegians though...we're not good swimmers like the South Ozzies

1 hour ago, Harvs11 said:

My ancestors, also SWMBO's, had both.   They include a few embezzlers and thieves with a couple of convicts too. 

No Taswegians though...we're not good swimmers like the South Ozzies

There was land bridge a few thousand years ago that might account for some mainlanders ;<)

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's not PC, and in no way do I endorse the verbal content, but there's great joy in watching someone else's drunken meltdown.  Roll down to the Twitter video and try to keep a straight face. 

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/lawyers-shameful-midair-rant-after-being-refused-alcohol/news-story/6dc9cb6220f1e238bcd8a0a45cc77bf7

22 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

I know it's not PC, and in no way do I endorse the verbal content, but there's great joy in watching someone else's drunken meltdown.  Roll down to the Twitter video and try to keep a straight face. 

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/lawyers-shameful-midair-rant-after-being-refused-alcohol/news-story/6dc9cb6220f1e238bcd8a0a45cc77bf7

Jeez I hate pisspots,I think it`s time for a  Con -Air  style cage and a gag on all planes.

This was outside our local "Passion For Pets" store last Monday.   It only lasted a few hours on that day.  

I'm thinking they may have a new employee who use to work at the Adults store down the road.

Very creative...whichever way and certainly attracted the travellers on Frankston Dandenong Road.

IMG_2081

40 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

They're like self entitled children, lock her up.

13 minutes ago, Niko said:

This was outside our local "Passion For Pets" store last Monday.   It only lasted a few hours on that day.  

I'm thinking they may have a new employee who use to work at the Adults store down the road.

Very creative...whichever way and certainly attracted the travellers on Frankston Dandenong Road.

IMG_2081

That is freakin gold Niko:rofl:.... you were keeping an eye out for the Sexyland specials board huh!