Skunk Works 964 "RS-4" project

• 2 months later...

A nice gift from the boys at AH - hardback build diary

20151018_102910.jpg

20151018_102941.jpg

More very clever marketing by AH boys, brilliant.  Any enthusiast would be stoked to have this on the coffee table and surely adds that little something if you ever wanted to sell.  Other workshops need at watch and learn from these guys I reckon.  Shame they're a long way from where I live.....!

PS nice car!

• 4 weeks later...

8/9 Going down to Wakefield with a small crew , im only a spectator but I think they may have a few spots come free ..  a friend is running the day for Supercars and I reckon you get the SUPER car category.

I need to hear that car .. see that car .. smell that car .. ;)

"Tarmac Experience" - Dine and Drive

A unique event with a dinner the night before staying in your trackside cabin to rise on location for a full days open track day. Booked for just 12 to 16 at Wakefield Park. Fully catered privately booked day with your own pit garage.

Perfect for corporate groups and track cars available at request.

$585 per driver, $120 for non drivers

email Dave Potter at david@mysportscar.com.au

Letterbox wasn't full of fuel mag when I got home! :(

Nor was mine. They were posted Monday so I'd expect it today...maybe a week or two to get all the way to Canberra

I just got my mits on a pre-release copy of FUEL  :P   Luke, the editor/photographer, used to work in my dept. and still does contract photography for us.  JV's car didn't make the cover but in true stealth style is lurking about half way thru.   Looks great, Jeremy. 

Edited by Harvs11

• 1 month later...