What's for sale (Internationally) that's interesting Thread

22 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

I was at Porsche of North Houston (Texas USA) today

zuFt1J6.jpg

$49,000 USD

JPVSKPn.jpg

2 owners 26,000 miles original paint - interior was factory mint - $160,000 USD - puts Aussie prices in perspective

Nice and very nice

1 hour ago, Ozvino said:

I was at Porsche of North Houston (Texas USA) today

zuFt1J6.jpg

$49,000 USD

JPVSKPn.jpg

2 owners 26,000 miles original paint - interior was factory mint - $160,000 USD - puts Aussie prices in perspective

All of a sudden you've got a thing for Red huh....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DJM said:

It was ordered new by the owner of DJM Investments

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2016-porsche-911-gt3rs/

Passed in below reserve with price at $190k.  Sticker price was $194k.  I wonder what $$ the seller was expecting.  This is the problem with special cars being sold to be put on a pedestal with the expectation of making a return on a brand new car.  Holding costs alone would mean you'd want to be over $220k to break even.  And the longer he holds, the worse those maths get...  Will it be worth more in 12 months time once the 992 and next round of GT variants are released??

• 2 weeks later...

Bad boy! And tell the missus "Practical. Safe. Comfortable"
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Mercedes-Benz-500-Series/302799121350?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

"This car cost a quarter million dollars when new back in 1990 and ran circles around 
Lamborghini's and Testarossa's of their day, cost 2 and a half times as much as those cars and were way more collectible, comfortable, reliable and exclusive !"

Nice find Taz, Hammer me baby...

Very few 6.0’s ever come to market they are extreemly hard to get engine parts for and word is very temperamental as many highly tuned motors are. That car is my #1 bucket list modern classic. Wouldn’t  be surprised to see its reserve closer to $200 or just over