What's for sale (Internationally) that's interesting Thread

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

I get the idea behind it, but it's a bit too try hard and a lot of wedge for a track hack. Someone will buy it for its exclusivity

Agree, merely another marketing tool, plus it's Fugly!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Tips said:

For me no wing on white looks great. Did u end up moving your slant on?

No, I have been making a few changes (cool seats and bumpers and new oil cooler to sort an annoying drip) will be putting it back on the market shortly. Tell your friends, slants are back baby. 

On 30 May 2019 at 09:45, 9er said:

The Pacific Northwest is certainly a kind climate on cars.  300 cloudy days a year means the interiors and paint stay mint, and rebut usually isn't a factor because the roads don't get salted unless you drive into the mostains in winter.

Definitely destined for a preservation garage.

https://www.voitures-extravert.com/

"The Dutch firm Voitures Extravert is on a mission to make that the classic cars we love survive in a world where zero-emissions cars are rapidly becoming the norm. To that end, Voitures Extravert is offering two different styles of Porsche's 911 with fully-electric drivetrains — and it's far more than just a simple swap.

The SE model is the original-style 911 of the '60s and '70s, and each build starts with an original shell. Each part is either replaced or restored, depending on function, before reassembly. A driver-adjustable suspension along with modern braking components are installed, and of course, there's the electric powerplant.

A 58 kWh battery pack gives the Quintessenza SE 250 miles of range and can charge 62 miles in 15 minutes on an AC connection, with even faster DC charging available.

Performance is also increased, with 0-60 in the five-second range. If EVs are the future, this is how our beloved cars of the past should be electrified."

ve-se-911-1.jpg

3 hours ago, twro said:

https://www.voitures-extravert.com/

"The Dutch firm Voitures Extravert is on a mission to make that the classic cars we love survive in a world where zero-emissions cars are rapidly becoming the norm. To that end, Voitures Extravert is offering two different styles of Porsche's 911 with fully-electric drivetrains — and it's far more than just a simple swap.

The SE model is the original-style 911 of the '60s and '70s, and each build starts with an original shell. Each part is either replaced or restored, depending on function, before reassembly. A driver-adjustable suspension along with modern braking components are installed, and of course, there's the electric powerplant.

A 58 kWh battery pack gives the Quintessenza SE 250 miles of range and can charge 62 miles in 15 minutes on an AC connection, with even faster DC charging available.

Performance is also increased, with 0-60 in the five-second range. If EVs are the future, this is how our beloved cars of the past should be electrified."

ve-se-911-1.jpg

About $750,000 AUD landed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Coastr said:

Great car - pity about the wheels.  Will cost $$$ to put the real ones back on.  I bet someone thought they were very clever upgrading the wheels.

If someone wants to buy it and get me to pick up DM me and I'll be there :)

Wanna go halves in a project?