What's for sale (Internationally) that's interesting Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2020 at 08:46, LeeM said:

The Emory, Momo 356 beast

Sold for $780,000US 😳

Money can't buy you taste... A fool and his money.... I could go on for days.........

I appreciate the engineering and craftmanship, but the resulting aesthetics just don't do it for me

17 minutes ago, flamingporsche said:

Money can't buy you taste... A fool and his money.... I could go on for days.........

I appreciate the engineering and craftmanship, but the resulting aesthetics just don't do it for me

True and true...and true.

I hated the thing, yet theres something about it I love...I think 

Of course it is an engineering, money no object marvel with what Emory built, yet being a one of, there was bound to be someone cashed up enough to buy it at any cost. Hopefully it gets driven and abused as it should

On 15/08/2020 at 08:46, LeeM said:

The Emory, Momo 356 beast

Sold for $780,000US 😳

20200815-081959.jpg

A great result for Emory! There was always going to be a couple of Americans that will buy the Emory dream and pay through the nose for it.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, michel said:

I like it.

I remember being at a track day when a very low key Daihatsu turned up and nominated for the fastest class along with GT3 RS etc and everyone laughed and he smoked everyone.  Was a stripped mid engined Daihatsu Charade which just smoked almost everyone, home built job but professionally put together and amazingly fast.

On 02/09/2020 at 21:09, Carrera28 said:

I like it.

I remember being at a track day when a very low key Daihatsu turned up and nominated for the fastest class along with GT3 RS etc and everyone laughed and he smoked everyone.  Was a stripped mid engined Daihatsu Charade which just smoked almost everyone, home built job but professionally put together and amazingly fast.

Nothing more enjoyable than smoking exotic cars in an underdog track hack 😂  one day I’d love a 991 RS for track work but I’d genuinely find it hard to give up the shitter.

Amazing Frankenbuild, level of detail & finish is fantastic... yet too weird for me.  The idea of 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is still very true...

Can't complain about the level of detail in the Ad... 2 Videos + 397 photos..!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/10/2020 at 21:09, Moobs said:

Long shot, but I am considering importing a car from California - San Diego area. Does anyone have any trustworthy contacts I can use for inspections / logistics etc? 

It depends on what you want done exactly. I dealt with a guy who's just outside Sand Diego. Feel free to PM and I can send you his details

I used a shipping company in Stanton few times. Half way between LA & San Diago. I can also give you their local contact in Melbourne

• 2 weeks later...