WTB... miscellaneous bits and bobs

Dreamr

Depends on how desperate you are, its double what I paid for mine.  I have heard that LHD and RHD units are different but cannot confirm it.  If someone could give an educated answer.

Depends on how desperate you are, its double what I paid for mine.  I have heard that LHD and RHD units are different but cannot confirm it.  If someone could give an educated answer.

+1 

Mine was from a LHD car (well I assume so) and it is the same as the one in the car. (only semi educated answer though)

Thanks...... I thought it was a bit on the steep side, that's why I'm asking for others advice.....

I'm not desperate.. it's just one of those "I'll get around to it" jobs.....

I'll keep an eye on it in the meantime.

What a great find... I always put 911 in my search and that won't come up as it doesn't have 911 in the title...

Thanks OZ930...

the second one is no good as it is the 3 lever unit..... mine is like yours, with 4 levers

the first one  looks right but from a 87 model..

this one looks exactly what I need..... will it fit an 81 sc? (wiring, cables, etc)

Thanks OZ930...

the second one is no good as it is the 3 lever unit..... mine is like yours, with 4 levers

the first one  looks right but from a 87 model..

this one looks exactly what I need..... will it fit an 81 sc? (wiring, cables, etc)

certainly looks promising, ring Just James at Autohaus, he may just have the answer.

You could always buy this just in case you wanted a spare...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Porsche-911-3-0-SC-Bj-1979-Zusatz-Luftpumpe-mit-allen-Teilen-/371110080184?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item5667e26eb8

Sorry sorry sorry, it was the others made me do it ^_^

I'm sure they had your arm pinned up around your back!

And here I was thinking you were here to help...... how wrong I was.....

Judging by that, at least I know I have one valuable part on my car.... B)

Thanks to JustJames for his time and valuable information regarding the compatibility of different year model parts....

No pressure to buy from him and no sales pitch..... just unbiased info...

Thank you  :)

Archived