911/30 Hotrod. Yeah, again.

Ok so as most of you would know I've bought a car from the ACT with a 930 motor and box already fitted. While I'm yet to see the car in person it comes with good reports and should make a good base for my next project. I'm still working out whats going to happen exactly but it should make for an enjoyable ride. I'm kind of thinking just basic stuff like better exhaust,EFI,brakes,Tartan seats, 70's period wheels and impact bumpers/IROC type things. I'd love to go crazy K3 935 but in Soviet Australia that would get me locked up within 5 minutes of leaving the shed.  :(

I'm off to pick the car up in the morning with the family then while in Canberra we are going to catch up with some friends I've been neglecting to see each time I'm there for ages. Sunday I'm going to take my little bloke to the Zoo then roll home at around lunch time. 

I'd post a photo of the car but I don't actually have any as I didn't save them from the advert. Anyway I'll grab some on the weekend. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have 15 min for the local crew, happy to do a fly-by. I'm keen to have a squiz at the car, too. ;)

On Sunday Panzerjaeger is checking out some of those SC bits that I was telling you about as well.

How many pics do you want, I have quite a few

I'm in Liverpool Sunday so if you see some nutta in a corolla waving at you on Sunday...guess who!!

Post away. I'd be keen to see what you have. Noted on Corrolla lol.

Yes Martin it would be great if you have some time to catch up again whilst in town and if you need a hand with anything just let me know.

BTW, I have a lightweight fibreglass 930 Turbo wing available if that fits into your project plans.

Yep that's exactly how I remember it from back then. My wife and I even checked it out in at that time. It was just a little to far out of my reach at the time. 

Thanks for posting the photo's Brian. 

Yes Martin it would be great if you have some time to catch up again whilst in town and if you need a hand with anything just let me know.

BTW, I have a lightweight fibreglass 930 Turbo wing available if that fits into your project plans.

Cool. Sent you a P.M back mate.

and it begins!!! Following with interest

Ok so as most of you would know I've bought a car from the ACT with a 930 motor and box already fitted. While I'm yet to see the car in person it comes with good reports and should make a good base for my next project. I'm still working out whats going to happen exactly but it should make for an enjoyable ride. I'm kind of thinking just basic stuff like better exhaust,EFI,brakes,Tartan seats, 70's period wheels and impact bumpers/IROC type things. I'd love to go crazy K3 935 but in Soviet Australia that would get me locked up within 5 minutes of leaving the shed.  :(

I'm off to pick the car up in the morning with the family then while in Canberra we are going to catch up with some friends I've been neglecting to see each time I'm there for ages. Sunday I'm going to take my little bloke to the Zoo then roll home at around lunch time. 

I'd post a photo of the car but I don't actually have any as I didn't save them from the advert. Anyway I'll grab some on the weekend. 

Archived