Back in the hood!

Kerry

Hi All!

Well my month away in Africa has drawn to a conclusion, and I'm now officially back at the helm!

Over the next few days I'll be getting to those of you who have stumped up for a Financial Membership and sending out the PFA decals, as well as those who have requested other bits and pieces... thanks for your patience.

I can report that 4 weeks on the Maasai Mara in Kenya was an exhilarating experience, however I am happy to be back where I am not considered simply to be part of the food chain!

Looking forward to catching up with the clan at an early opportunity, and second Pauly's desire for an early start to the SMT season!

Jambo Jambo!

Kerry

Kerry who?????

What's this 'back at the helm" business! What happened to the coup d'etat that put D-Banger in charge.........or was it Niko....

Personally I was thinking about T-2 at the helm.

Damn!!

Welcome back Bwana.

Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Duly noted Theo and Harvs!!!

Thanks all for the welcome home, I have to say its good to be back!

Took IGY out for a quick squirt today - can report it feels significantly different to a rocky dirt track in a Landy, although, a Landy might be my next 4 wheel purchase!

;)

Kerry

Barry: I wish! Nice thought though....  :wub:

Mark: I've got a bruised heal from jumping off the roof of a Land Rover, so don't talk to me about jumpy jumpy jumpy!!!  :angry:

Doug: Is that an actual spade attached to the rear wing?!?!?!?!?  :blink:

Hi All!

I can report that 4 weeks on the Maasai Mara in Kenya was an exhilarating experience, however I am happy to be back where I am not considered simply to be part of the food chain!

Kerry

Lol...

I have a 14yr old boy with Aspergers who rekons that's all we are, especially at high school.

Seriously though. It would have been an amazing adventure.

Archived