WTB: Porsche 964 Black Coupe Manual

quick007

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get on the phone right now and buy this car!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3048115/?sdmvc=1

cp5475636587490483932.jpg?height=700&asp

cp4863841081379199850.jpg?height=700&asp

I was lucky enough to get this one. I just happened to see it on carsales about an hour after it was listed. It arrived in Melb yesterday and after a quick drive the deal was finalised.

It's a great car in terms of its mechanical spec although set up for track. For me it's going to be a weekend road car so after a few small tweaks I hope to make it a bit more 'friendly'.

Aussie delivered, full history, same shop has worked on the car it's entire life. I feel fortunate to have snapped it up.

quick007 has gone AWOL and D911SC stepped up and picked up what looks like a cracker, top work.

Balwyn north based which means we should expect to see it at the next SMT.....?

quick007 has gone AWOL and D911SC stepped up and picked up what looks like a cracker, top work.

Balwyn north based which means we should expect to see it at the next SMT.....?

Would love to be there but unfortunately I am interstate for the one this weekend.

I definitely want to join in some SMT days.  I joined this forum a while ago but admittedly I spent most of my time on Pelican - largely due to the amount of technical info there while I was restoring my SC.

After logging back onto PFA and seeing how active it is now I find myself spending more time here than there.  Having local input is very helpful, and it would be great to meet some other members at a drive day.

congrats - top purschase!

Thanks JV911.  Pick it up next week

Are you going to keep the stickers?  :)

Ha - good question.  I might keep the Martini stripes but the others are going.  I will probably torment myself over that as much as I did the shark fins on my SC!

When I get the car I'll take some more detailed pics and write up an 'intro'.  The car has an interesting history - 4 Melbourne owners, looked after by same mechanic since new (apparently) and won the 2008 Club Championships.  I believe the car would be known by some within the PCV.

I intend to bring it back to be more suitable for road use while still preserving its heritage.

Congratulations.

I saw this car today on the hoist at Weltmeister, looks excellent in the flesh!

I work just around the corner in Cremorne and my 964 is always parked out front of the office, let me know if you are in the area! 

Congratulations.

I saw this car today on the hoist at Weltmeister, looks excellent in the flesh!

I work just around the corner in Cremorne and my 964 is always parked out front of the office, let me know if you are in the area!

What a great looking purchase. I say leave the stripes......

Thanks for the comments. I've asked Weltmeister to do a few bits and pieces before I pick it up. I'll try and make enough time to stop by poli84 - your car looks very neat, great colour.

I tend to agree Chris. I do like them.

Archived