GT Porsche Magazine July 2014

Hi Everyone,

I missed the July 14 edition of GT Porsche, I was out of the country working. It looks like it had a good article on the Porsche boxster so I would like to see if I can get hold of a copy.

I have searched but cant find any locally in my newsagents so if anyone has a copy that has already been read cover to cover that they dont need anymore I would be happy to buy it off them?. Or if you know a local newsagent that has a few back copies still on the shelves please let me know.

Many Thanks

Paul

This magazine can be read on:

device_apple.pngdevice_android.pngdevice_amazon.pngdevice_online.pngdevice_wp8.pngdevice_windows.png

You don't need an iPad or iPhone, there's heaps of options to read them.

I felt the same but having a digital copy is just as good, and they don't take up as much space!

You may be in luck. I did a bit of searching around at the time and managed to find a copy for obvious reasons given what I drive.

Only issue is that I generally pass my magazines onto my dad to read, on the basis I don't want them back. I will see if he still has it and let you know.

In the event that he doesn't, don't feel as though you have missed out on too much. I was hoping for something more insightful than was actually written …..

• 3 weeks later...

If you still are looking you can order back issues directly from the magazine, I did for the November 2009 issue as it has an article on my car that they did  about it when the previous owner had it.

Cheers Al

Archived