[VIC] PFAROC Kart Night 05.02.15

Kerry

Now that our featherweight champion has been recognised via his three consecutive wins as our first PFAROC Supremo, he has graciously retired leaving an open track for the rest of us!!! (Congrats Hugh!)

So, dreams of world domination are back on the table!

Who's in!

PFAROC_Ad011200px_zps7381f9f5.jpg

- Kerry (present only in the capacity of dodgy-backed photographer, plus I don't know if I can better my 3rd place from last time!  ;)  :D )

Drivers:

Pauly

Mike737

Mark (9fan)

TrevMcRev

T-Man 

D-Banger

KGB

Niko (HM)

Simonk

Wozodell

Monty188

PeteB

Davet

CheshireCat

NiX

The exact format of the GO KART SPORT RACING evening and cost will be determined by the numbers, but it will be scheduled for around 7.30/8pm, and I'd imagine we'll be retiring to Fat Bob's for a burger and beer afterwards.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In.

I hope all the karts are they same -_- Last kart night i went with my mates. I got jibbed and got a crappy kart!! I got better times on my qualify then 40 mins on a track with different karts. 

This joint is good Pauly, you wont be disappointed. Good karts + a slippery track to keep you on your toes! 

Sounds good to me, I'm in. Do they allow you to bring your own helmet (meeting AS1698 of course)?

Yes Mike on your own skid-lid, but only full face.

Pauly, its just the luck o' the draw... which makes me think that Hugh must be pretty lucky!   <_<  :rolleyes: 

To guarantee a good kart, go on a diet immediately!  :P   ;)

This joint is good Pauly, you wont be disappointed. Good karts + a slippery track to keep you on your toes! 

Sounds like fun! last time i was at ace karts. huge track. 

Yes Mike on your own skid-lid, but only full face.

Pauly, its just the luck o' the draw... which makes me think that Hugh must be pretty lucky!   <_<  :rolleyes: 

To guarantee a good kart, go on a diet immediately!  :P   ;)

Luck? must be! i had old tyres!!!! 

Where is everyone? I hear DJM is pretty handy in a kart & Vas has business to settle, JimTT? ................Really need to get 12+ to make it a GP!

I'm going to try and make it along to dinner, hopefully I can catch the finals to see who came out on top (or in front!)

As a newbie, I am not clear on the protocols of a Kart night.  There appears to be an interest to lift numbers.  Is the attendance limited to only PFA members or does it extend to friends/associates of PFA members attending the event?

Where is everyone? I hear DJM is pretty handy in a kart & Vas has business to settle, JimTT? ................Really need to get 12+ to make it a GP!

I'm going to try and make it along to dinner, hopefully I can catch the finals to see who came out on top (or in front!)

Unfortunately I cant make this one due to family commitment plus leaving very early Friday morning for Bathurst.

Hopefully more will commit to the karts as it is a great get together and lots of fun with like minded people.

Looking forward to the results and pics.

Out with a flat - Deflated, have to work !

Thats good news :ph34r:  , you were the only one I was worried about, I have all the others covered,

so may as well have that trophy pre engraved. B)     

TROPHY!!!

D'oh!!!

Hugh, I going to need to get that from you in the next week or so to get it brought up to date...

As a newbie, I am not clear on the protocols of a Kart night.  There appears to be an interest to lift numbers.  Is the attendance limited to only PFA members or does it extend to friends/associates of PFA members attending the event?

Thanks Wozodell, anyone can come but we'd prefer PFA members to actually race... otherwise it might be a bit embarrassing when your 12 year old son bets us! ;):)

In.

I hope all the karts are they same -_- Last kart night i went with my mates. I got jibbed and got a crappy kart!! I got better times on my qualify then 40 mins on a track with different karts.

Hey Pauly. I thought the karts were pretty average at this joint. There was a huge difference between the 2 I got last time. Just don't be too serious about it all. The track is slippery which makes driving there quite fun. Ace Karts in Sunshine is a much better set up though. I'm more looking forward to a burger at Fat Bobs :)

Archived