Nik's widebody 3.2

Hey everyone, my name is Nik and l'm from Sydney. I currently own a white 3.2L 85 turbo body Carrera (widebody was done at one stage by Porsche Melbourne) (absolutely love driving/looking at it). Within in 2 weeks of owning the car, it went in to the shop to make the car look like a little bit better (l'm very fussy) just for a few things here and there. The car is going back in for a few more things in a few weeks. Thanks for reading (sorry for the short intro)

DSC_7536_zps51c48700.jpg

DSC_7540_zpsa6fc13b2.jpg

DSC_7523_zps826dffa6.jpg

Edited by Niko0o

Great car Nik. Did you get it recently? If so, where did you find it? Everyone is looking for one of those, I think!

Got it a few months ago. Spent awhile searching for the right one until this popped up. It wasn't all original, but a trip to the shop fixed that.

(E.g resprayed the door trims matte black like factory. The car originally came with a gloss black finish and a few other things) just to clarify things. It's a 3.2L that has been widebodied at some stage (don't know when) by porsche Melbourne.

Looks like the wide body for sale out of Perth last year...looks very nice

Great looking car Nik. Welcome to the forum also. Don't think I remember the car being for sale unless it had clear tail lights when you got it? Would live to see some more photos when you get a chance.

I'm sure that one was an '86.