996 GT3 Purchase

20 hours ago, edgy said:

I would say yes reading between the lines! 

So what’s the discount for the cars different accent? Also does it talk in Cockney rhyming slang, or does it have a Newcastle twang? 

You would definitely be looking to three dozen gorillas of that little pony if you were buying it I'd say, theres no problem as you know with these blinding motors even if they came here via the queens own fair isle. They are a tasty morsel, overall you might be significantly pleased in the old skyrocket have a wad of nelsons over to splash around on some other contraband.  Somewhere in the order of 10-20% I reckon, its that old bloody Aus delivered Monica thing again, don't understand it myself but there ya go .

Its a bit like those priceless bits of gold down the market .. looks the business and the goods but the hallmarks worn off.

"Seems Expensive"

28 minutes ago, symsy said:

You would definitely be looking to three dozen gorillas of that little pony if you were buying it I'd say, theres no problem as you know with these blinding motors even if they came here via the queens own fair isle. They are a tasty morsel, overall you might be significantly pleased in the old skyrocket have a wad of nelsons over to splash around on some other contraband.  Some where in the order of 10-20% I reckon, its that old bloody Aus delivered Monica thing again, don't understand it myself but there ya go .

Its a bit like those priceless bits gold down the market .. looks the business and the goods but the hallmarks worn off.

"Seems Expensive"

Monica Lewinsky?

29 minutes ago, hugh said:

The rear opportunity works every time. 

Especially if you're Greek 😜 

Ok, get your minds out of the gutter... I am not sure what to make of that, did it actually sell or was it a short lived "feeling" for the seller? 

OR did the 992 Chris Harris Andy Preuninger video finally let the world know just how special, the special sauce is??? 

34 minutes ago, edgy said:

😜

I am not sure what to make of that, did it actually sell or was it a short lived "feeling" for the seller? 

OR did the 992 Chris Harris Andy Preuninger video finally let the world know just how special, the special sauce is??? 

Well, I did see a notification come through to say it had enquiries over the weekend. 

Would be very interesting to see if the latest 996GT3 price increases, as well as the recent comments in those videos may have created even more demand for the 996GT3RS special sauce. 

On 05/12/2020 at 20:35, hugh said:

These are fetching over a mil elsewhere, at least that’s what I’ve been told. 

I’ve also been told that the owners have extra large gentleman’s sausages but that could just be a rumour. 

I’ve been reading reviews about massive engine failures on these.

Some owners are trying to be transparent by putting lines into their sale adverts like “a little smokey, good runner”.

Offload them now boys before the market catches on.

Happy to help you out here and Luzzo, if you like, chuck yours in and we’ll call it a “group buy”.  I’m thinking a 2 for one price deal here.

Dont dilly dally either.  My generosity is time limited.

On 07/12/2020 at 22:08, Rick V said:

A bit like those speed yellow GT3’s hey?!?

As he said, easy tiger ...

I will offer to help anyone with a Black MK1 GT3 CS if someone needs to get out quickly.

i figure you probably have seen the smoky engine as it blends into the colour of the car - but it’s there 👀

I don’t have a black one, so just offering an olive branch so you can rid yourself of a liability that could ruin your life