6 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Man that sounds great!!!!!

PCM are Manthey agents aren't they??  Wonder if they're doing updates on "old" cars......

I was thinking about making contact with Manthey to see if they were still producing the upgrade kits.....🤤

RS back on... 

Check out this 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 996 Manual MY04

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693

Same fantastic pics, Same REAR opportunity, same ironic collection, 

New price $329,000 (down from $345,000). 

12 minutes ago, luzzo said:

RS back on... 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693

Looks good but what’s with the shocking photos? 

25 minutes ago, MARTY said:

Looks good but what’s with the shocking photos? 

Goes hand in hand with the script don't you think?

19 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

Goes hand in hand with the script don't you think?

I didn’t get that far I was totally put off with the ordinary photos 😆😆

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Quality pics and description. Such an ironic car 👍😁

And don’t forget how REAR it is. As in rear wheel drive? Rear engine? I’m not sure. That being said, he has an RS and I don’t...me 0, poor grammar guy 1

2 hours ago, spiller said:

That being said, he has an RS and I don’t..

Give him a call and flip that on it’s head then!! 😂

4 minutes ago, edgy said:

Give him a call and flip that on it’s head then!! 😂

Unfortunately he’s asking a few too many pesos for my wallet. Although he dropped 20K off his “firm” price pretty quickly so watching with this one interest 😁

47 minutes ago, spiller said:

Unfortunately he’s asking a few too many pesos for my wallet. Although he dropped 20K off his “firm” price pretty quickly so watching with this one interest 😁

Now showing as ‘On Hold’ on CS....

5 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Also got note this morning that "Interest is increasing" on Rusty's unicorn

I looked at it online yesterday....

OK you GT3 guys, does anyone has a spare "Trim piece for Front of Shift Console"  part no 986 552 241 02 A03 - the small flat quadrilateral shaped trim piece in front of the gear shift in a centre console delete car?  May need to use some screws to properly mount a Quad-lock mobile phone holder so it is secure for track use, and want to retain one for good

Let me know......

On 31/12/2020 at 16:26, TwoHeadsTas said:

Also got note this morning that "Interest is increasing" on Rusty's unicorn

Gone?  Sold or withdrawn??

A couple of years back I did a fairly basic 996 GT3 price analysis looking at AUS/UK & US data.  Apologies if someone's already posted this link elsewhere, but the 4 Wheel Trader does a very good analysis of the US GT3 sales data to come up with a picture of the market which is probably typical of what's happening here.

The ULTIMATE Porsche 911 GT3 Depreciation & Buying Guide | All generations - YouTube

Here are the US 996 GT3 Auction results since 2017 from BaT auctions Porsche 911 GT3 For Sale - BaT Auctions (bringatrailer.com).  BaT is a great site since you get to see actual sell prices vs Car Gurus and other sites where you only see the advertised prices.  Of particular interest of late was the year 2000 Japan import LHD Mk1 GT3 Clubsport with 98,000 kms which sold for $97K USD.   Note that when new the MK2 GT3 sold for $99K USD in the states.  Looks like this MK1 has set a new price benchmark. 

image.png.ddf437129d7a2f9a0b20a29f09145fb4.pngimage.png.a976298e4e9305655aaa5a772404b807.pngimage.png.5e54715f4047df791ffa1f371ae97acb.png

On 31/12/2020 at 10:12, luzzo said:

RS back on... 

What is it with this guy..?

This is up and listed again...  

Ironic  :Confused02:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693/?Cr=0

6 minutes ago, luzzo said:

What is it with this guy..?

This is up and listed again...  

Ironic  :Confused02:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693/?Cr=0

My guess is; inundated by dick heads and already in two minds about selling it...

Also, depending on your mental state at the time, you either laugh it off or pull your ad down when it gets all too much.

4 minutes ago, edgy said:

My guess is; inundated by dick heads and already in two minds about selling it...

Also, depending on your mental state at the time, you either laugh it off or pull your ad down when it gets all too much.

Possibly, but I believe that Strategy just turns people off. 

I’ve got a car for sale at the moment and totally get the pulling it down thing. Inundated by some silly questions. But guess people have to start somewhere.