Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Man that sounds great!!!!!

PCM are Manthey agents aren't they??  Wonder if they're doing updates on "old" cars......

I was thinking about making contact with Manthey to see if they were still producing the upgrade kits.....🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RS back on... 

Check out this 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 996 Manual MY04

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693

Same fantastic pics, Same REAR opportunity, same ironic collection, 

New price $329,000 (down from $345,000). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, luzzo said:

RS back on... 

Check out this 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 996 Manual MY04

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693

Same fantastic pics, Same REAR opportunity, same ironic collection, 

New price $329,000 (down from $345,000). 

Looks good but what’s with the shocking photos? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MARTY said:

Looks good but what’s with the shocking photos? 

Goes hand in hand with the script don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

Goes hand in hand with the script don't you think?

I didn’t get that far I was totally put off with the ordinary photos 😆😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeeM said:

 Quality pics and description. Such an ironic car 👍😁

And don’t forget how REAR it is. As in rear wheel drive? Rear engine? I’m not sure. That being said, he has an RS and I don’t...me 0, poor grammar guy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spiller said:

That being said, he has an RS and I don’t..

Give him a call and flip that on it’s head then!! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, edgy said:

Give him a call and flip that on it’s head then!! 😂

Unfortunately he’s asking a few too many pesos for my wallet. Although he dropped 20K off his “firm” price pretty quickly so watching with this one interest 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, spiller said:

Unfortunately he’s asking a few too many pesos for my wallet. Although he dropped 20K off his “firm” price pretty quickly so watching with this one interest 😁

Now showing as ‘On Hold’ on CS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Also got note this morning that "Interest is increasing" on Rusty's unicorn

I looked at it online yesterday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK you GT3 guys, does anyone has a spare "Trim piece for Front of Shift Console"  part no 986 552 241 02 A03 - the small flat quadrilateral shaped trim piece in front of the gear shift in a centre console delete car?  May need to use some screws to properly mount a Quad-lock mobile phone holder so it is secure for track use, and want to retain one for good

Let me know......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2020 at 16:26, TwoHeadsTas said:

Also got note this morning that "Interest is increasing" on Rusty's unicorn

Gone?  Sold or withdrawn??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of years back I did a fairly basic 996 GT3 price analysis looking at AUS/UK & US data.  Apologies if someone's already posted this link elsewhere, but the 4 Wheel Trader does a very good analysis of the US GT3 sales data to come up with a picture of the market which is probably typical of what's happening here.

The ULTIMATE Porsche 911 GT3 Depreciation & Buying Guide | All generations - YouTube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the US 996 GT3 Auction results since 2017 from BaT auctions Porsche 911 GT3 For Sale - BaT Auctions (bringatrailer.com).  BaT is a great site since you get to see actual sell prices vs Car Gurus and other sites where you only see the advertised prices.  Of particular interest of late was the year 2000 Japan import LHD Mk1 GT3 Clubsport with 98,000 kms which sold for $97K USD.   Note that when new the MK2 GT3 sold for $99K USD in the states.  Looks like this MK1 has set a new price benchmark. 

image.png.ddf437129d7a2f9a0b20a29f09145fb4.pngimage.png.a976298e4e9305655aaa5a772404b807.pngimage.png.5e54715f4047df791ffa1f371ae97acb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2020 at 10:12, luzzo said:

RS back on... 

Check out this 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 996 Manual MY04

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693

Same fantastic pics, Same REAR opportunity, same ironic collection, 

New price $329,000 (down from $345,000). 

What is it with this guy..?

This is up and listed again...  

Ironic  :Confused02:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693/?Cr=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, luzzo said:

What is it with this guy..?

This is up and listed again...  

Ironic  :Confused02:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-996-manual-my04/SSE-AD-6933693/?Cr=0

My guess is; inundated by dick heads and already in two minds about selling it...

Also, depending on your mental state at the time, you either laugh it off or pull your ad down when it gets all too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, edgy said:

My guess is; inundated by dick heads and already in two minds about selling it...

Also, depending on your mental state at the time, you either laugh it off or pull your ad down when it gets all too much.

 

Possibly, but I believe that Strategy just turns people off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got a car for sale at the moment and totally get the pulling it down thing. Inundated by some silly questions. But guess people have to start somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...