17 hours ago, Mike-S said:

That looks like Matt Stoupas’ place

9 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Where is Matt’s dealership ?

6 hours ago, Okrasa Kid said:

787 High St, Armadale 

Is that official yet? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, bear924 said:

Does anyone know if the the stereo in this car is standard?

The silver 996.2 in the above link? Looks stock to me, glad to see it also includes the fuel cap. Phew! I'm tempted to call him and offer to come past and give it a quick vac............. :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, hugh said:

Phew! I'm tempted to call him and offer to come past and give it a quick vac............. :ph34r:

Haha, I was waiting for that... took longer than expected! 

Yes, it could use a good scrub

I've had a photo of that car on my fridge for nearly two years in the subliminal hope that my wife would get used to the notion of us owning it.  I think it is perfect in every way. 

Failed dismally as she just thought it was a photo of my old 993!

It was last advertised for $145k and appears to have done less than 1000km in the last 18 months. 

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, 901er said:

Yes I did, and it's still in my garage so I'm not sure what's going on with the ad. Unsure if car sales is acting up or the seller hasn't removed ad?

Completed major service over the last few days. Changed all fluids. Repriming the cooling system after flushing was a little tricky however it's all sorted now.

Took car for a blast this afternoon = :D

15 hours ago, bear924 said:

Completed major service over the last few days. Changed all fluids. Repriming the cooling system after flushing was a little tricky however it's all sorted now.

Bear - did you bleed the clutch fluid - it looks a sod to get too - even worse than my 986......

7 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Bear - did you bleed the clutch fluid - it looks a sod to get too - even worse than my 986......

Well there you go... missed that:huh:! Presumed it must be a cable as there was only one reservoir. My fluid was ordinary and I plan on reflush (bleeding) again soon so i'll do it then.

I did find that a Ryco filter socket (available super cheap etc) fits the oil filter perfectly though if anyone is ever looking for one.

Also don't expect to get the right oils without some preparation. Gearbox oil especially.

Really enjoyed learning more about my car. Hopefully it will only be fluid changes going forward:unsure:.