Magnus Walkers first watercooled Porsche

MackTheKnife

...and the side indicators. aweful , but Americans aren't known for their style preferences.

I couldn't live with a car like that. Also the spider web wheels have never appealed to me.

I think they are actually reflectors, not indicators. I have the same things on my car, only with the 911 they at least made an effort to integrate them into the design.

It's almost like the Germans decided to do a terrible job as punishment for having to do it.

The 928 was about the only car at the time to have properly designed impact bumpers - look at the federalised versions of contemporaries like the Aston Martin, BMW 6s, jaguars etc, all look horrible. The crimes against Mercedes were terrible.

Still, we will see if there is a 'Magnus effect' and people start buying up 924s.

I love me some NACA duct on the 924 turbo.

I have to give him credit on this buy, as that car has to be one of the best examples you could find. I also hate all the US legal requirment add ons but the car itself is pretty much flawless and looks like he won't be drilling holes in the door handles etc of this example. That interior looks like it left the factory yesterday and I just love pasha. You rarely see it such good condition

Reflectors they may be , but talk about how to turn "styled" into "ugly" in one fell swoop. Why oh why? Here's another example.

porsche-924-2.jpeg

I think they are actually reflectors, not indicators. I have the same things on my car, only with the 911 they at least made an effort to integrate them into the design.

The spiderweb wheels grew on me.  My first 931 had them and I initially planned to swap them for some turbo twists or a similar 5 spoke Porsche wheel.

When I shopped for my current one, it had to have spiderwebs.

i do wonder why Magnus didn't look for one with four wheel disks optioned.  I guess he can add it later if he wants it.

• 4 years later...
16 hours ago, Dreamr said:

No one is stupid enough to buy a tiptronic 968!!

Oh wait .... :RockingDeath:

Only the enlightened consider buying one.  It's the truly enlightened that proceed to purchase and enjoy for all of remaining time.

It's clear to me, dear acquaintance, you're not destined to enjoy such pleasure.