D'OH!

Kerry

Apologies to Brian (OZ930) and anyone else who was halfway through writing a post only to have the screen go blank in front of their faces!  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

You know when you get a new credit card and they tell you to make sure you contact ALL of those companies that do direct debits from it....?!  <_<  <_<  <_<

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

You would think they would have provided a warning before pulling the plug.

+1

I thought i've done something wrong!! "account suspended" Excuse me?

Went on another computer to check. ahhh PFA must be down.  

Apologies to Brian (OZ930) and anyone else who was halfway through writing a post only to have the screen go blank in front of their faces!  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

You know when you get a new credit card and they tell you to make sure you contact ALL of those companies that do direct debits from it....?!  <_<  <_<  <_<

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Kerry,

Never, ever, ever go crook at me again for replying directly to email notifications instead of going through the message system after such an horrendous oversight. LOL

I have made the same oversight it too, albeit nowhere so publicly.

Allow me to savoir the moment. Ha Ha Ha

Kerry,

Never, ever, ever go crook at me again for replying directly to email notifications instead of going through the message system after such an horrendous oversight. LOL

I have made the same oversight it too, albeit nowhere so publicly.

Allow me to savoir the moment. Ha Ha Ha

Savour away MiniMe... ;)

Sometimes you've just got to 'fess up to the rampant stupidity!   :wacko:  :rolleyes:  :P

Archived