924 Martini Resurrection tips

Mikey1st

2 hours ago, brian in buddina said:

pasha seats & door cards!

+1 for Pasha ...

There is brown / white which would be ideal for your car considering the paint colour .... but .... I bought some black / white pasha from Werk924 and it absolutely pops!!!  .... :wub:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dreamr said:

+1 for Pasha ...

There is brown / white which would be ideal for your car considering the paint colour .... but .... I bought some black / white pasha from Werk924 and it absolutely pops!!!  .... :wub:

I also like the cork/leather colour interior more common on 911 interiors from that era. I've only seen one photo od a 944 with a guards red/cork combination. Not that common I don't think. 

2 hours ago, brian in buddina said:

I also like the cork/leather colour interior more common on 911 interiors from that era. I've only seen one photo od a 944 with a guards red/cork combination. Not that common I don't think. 

Our joint likes have to finish here :Chuckle2: ... I personally never liked the cork interiors ... however ... it would go well in and suit a brown car.

Go away to strain the potatoes and mikeys thread gets jacked 

ill start a wtf 924 interiors thread 

@Mikey1st I’ll be happy to help you pull the dash 

p.S if you shop to carelessly at Gulson’s you’ll need every food voucher and stamps you can muster ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived