Ferrari Ownership in a nutshell

Yes indeed ,  the car is an extension of his "personality", lol

And to save our time poor PFAers reading the Jalopnik artcile , here's all you need to know 

And the other way to avoid these problems? A way to drive around worry-free in a fun, enjoyable, high-end sports car without attracting too much attention, or spending too much on maintenance, or scraping your bumper on every single driveway? A way you can use your car as more than just a toy, a way you can park it on the street, and use it for errands, and drive it to the store without sacrificing performance? Simple: just buy a Porsche.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the movie "Kidnapping Mr Heineken" last night....the quote that had me laughing when they were talking about what they would do with their share of the ransom money:

"Im going to buy a Ferrari with my money!"

The response was "Why? Do you have a small penis...." LOL

Biggest mistake is wearing a Ferrari jacket,  as it signifies you do not own a Ferrari.

OTOH if you do own a Ferrari and wear such a jacket , people will look at you sideways and say unkind things under their breath,

Unless it's a jacket from Le Mans circa 1969 or 70 and then they will just feel sorry for you, and with good reason I might add.

• 3 years later...

I do sometimes consider the question "How much apparel with the name of your car's manufacturer should you own"? Having seen some people with more emblems on their clothing than on their car, I tend to take a conservative approach.

I do quite like nerd car clothing though. You know the ones... just enough hints that other car nerds understand the reference, however it means nothing for the non car nerds.

13 hours ago, bear924 said:

I do sometimes consider the question "How much apparel with the name of your car's manufacturer should you own"? Having seen some people with more emblems on their clothing than on their car, I tend to take a conservative approach.

I do quite like nerd car clothing though. You know the ones... just enough hints that other car nerds understand the reference, however it means nothing for the non car nerds.

Like a Home Built by Jeff shirt :P

18 hours ago, bear924 said:

I was giving a guy the 3rd degree about wearing a Mosler shirt once. He had about 6 of them in his workshop :/

Archived