• Created
  • Last Reply

what would the very last built ROW RHD matching numbers Hamilton delivered

1977 3.0 930 be worth?

with all documentation

99% original

documented rust and accident free

currently in fourth year of checking and cleaning etc

The "personal touches" would really drag the price down.

AU delivered and documentation are great draw cards.

But people spending big dollars would not look twice at it sorry to say.

I agree re adding personal touches losing value,

But when bought it was a daily driver and we weren't going to drive a poo colored 930 in public im sorry to say lol

It has factory later model brakes probably because the 1978 models were starting to roll out when this was on assembly line so it got the bigger brakes,

On the other end of the 930 scale it also has a hand throttle which I think were the domain of the 76 cars im not sure, but it is all factory included in the centre console.

The Oil lines are all factory also

all parts that have been removed like Bamberg radio with mic, vacuum hoses and bits have been kept and wrapped up.Blue silicone hoses replaced old hoses but have kept them also

Inter cooler was added as well as petrol and oil lines wrapped in heat wrap to keep things cool, Intercooler is Porsche and can be removed easily in five minutes if needed, as it was driven everyday and will be again soon for a while when stnding in traffic the temp creeps up but with the wrapping of the lines and adding ic she sits all day on 90 now no matter how hot the day is so that's great.

2w1ZEOO.jpg

Engine is painted with heat proof ceramic paint to 900 celcius,

black wrinkle paint is also heat proof

Inside doors skins and cavities all painted with ceramic paint, as well as interior of exhaust, I have to make dinner have a nice week

G2UpFUB.jpg

nLtl9Wz.jpg

uhNshTX.jpg

Kids polished this for a week!

qB0JaR0.jpg

A3P2789.jpg

5oT1Sec.jpg

Archived