[VIC] Cars,Coffee&Carbon/CalorieBurning... DAKDAK Cafe - Sat 14th

Kerry

Hey All!

Last minute decision to meet up with our very own visiting Tit from Australia's Capital Territory!

THIS Saturday the 14th March, 8.30am onwards...

DAKDAK Cafe,

Unit 2, 1-3 Bignell Road

Moorabbin, VIC 3189

IN:

Tit

Niko

Doug

Kerry

Hugh

Pauly

Mike (?)

Amanda (?)

Chris

BAFE

Fraz

Mark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally I can make it to a Dak Dak meet. Looking forward to these famous bacon and egg rolls (and talking all things Porsche with you lot). I will have my camera and will be taking some footage for the PFA movie so please shoot me a PM or talk to me tomorrow if you don't want to be filmed or you don't want your car filmed or you want your number plate blurred etc. I will be mainly taking footage of the cars and also trying to capture the vibe and comraderie of everyone mingling and chatting. (So no interviews or dialogue)

I was pondering this, but after a long day in the park I decided that I'll be happy to arrive the GP a bit later in the day. Gates only open at 10:30. Northing interesting on till lunchtime.

Sorry guys. I'll be sleeping in if I can and then heading into the F1.

What a great turn up this morning to have a coffee with TIT (Tiaan) our special guest from Canberra.  Usuall suspects plus 

I think we may have picked up 3 new land shark owners as well, Dion & Bucas, (spelling could be out there) plus Wally who approached me during the morning wanting to get onto our forum also a 928 owner   

IMG_7799.jpgSimon and his better half Anna, Pauly, Tit, and Chris

IMG_7802.jpgAirhead (Barry) Dion (apparently also known as Chewbaker) 9Fan (Mark)

IMG_7803.jpgone of our hopefully new 928S's for our forum.

Archived