[VIC] Cars,Coffee&Carbon/CalorieBurning... DAKDAK Cafe - Sat 14th

Kerry

IMG_7812.jpg

Greg and Doug..in depth conversation

IMG_7813.jpg

Barry, Mark catching a couple of Z's and Dion

IMG_7814.jpg

The regular WTF is in there shot, Bucas, Doug, Pauly with Barry catching a few z's this time

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_7816.jpg

Mark showing of his 968 and apparently she is ready to hit the Canberra track with a vengence

IMG_7821.jpg

A very nice HG Monro,  who pray tell, is that in the passenger seat???????

After all this time of knowing you Pauly I never noticed your magnificent mane until looking at this Dak Dak post.

Being challenged  follicle wise I am now quite jealous your coiffured locks.

Pauly%20one.jpg

Pauly%20two.jpg

After all this time of knowing you Pauly I never noticed your magnificent mane until looking at this Dak Dak post.

Pauly%20one.jpg

Pauly%20two.jpg

Ha ha. He does have a good head of locks that I'm jealous of.

Great morning yesterday. Having never been to DakDak, we loved the place. Great to catch up with the usual suspects and nice to meet some unfamiliar faces. Cars all looked great as usual. I have a little crush on the 928S parked behind mine.

Pauly%20one.jpg

Pauly%20two.jpg

Hhahahah! 

Dave i think it's because your hair grows on the other lower side of your head  :lol:

Oi Davo, hair growth may be directly related to that four letter word that sends a shiver down your spine WORK

That's a bit harsh there Porter...............but oh so true!!!!

Very envious that I missed this gents.

Theo, I can report that things are happening down at DAKDAK...

For one thing, there is no ordering at the bar anymore, only table service, and, the recipe has changed on the bacon and egg rolls, which are now burgers! I can also report that the eggs he is using have a particularly vibrant yolk colour....... thanks everyone who saw me diligently wipe my mouth a multitude of times as I ate with the serviette, only to find on my way home in the rear vision mirror a vibrant yellow stain on the white whiskers either side of my gob!!! Thanks friends for sharing... won't be having one of them again!!!  :angry:

:rolleyes:  :P  :D

Other than that, yes, you did miss out!  -_-

Haha I noticed them too, didn't realise it was egg, I wondered how your "bits" would go that colour on the sides.

I thought it looked grouse, now if you just shave your eyebrows off......

There were a few 'proper' cameras there. Perhaps one or two better shots will emerge...

This shot would look epic if the 2 white cars had black rims....just sayin

There were a few 'proper' cameras there. Perhaps one or two better shots will emerge...

yes, where did those photos go? Hopefully I come out looking fresher than the guy above - not that my hair can compete with that though! 

Oh Pauly, this just keeps getting better.

I found you in the Myers online catalogue.

wk5-lhs-mens-formal.jpg

Must be my double!!

Just for your entertainment, Here's a screen shot of a photo took last year of me.. You see the resemblance

41C36A51-C5DF-4D8D-AE08-24F869244AB2.png

Archived