Auto Electrician Melbourne contact required.

Jimmy

Auto Electrician Melbourne contact required.

My drivers side window will not stay that fraction lowered to allow the door to close to seal the window, it does go down when you lift the handles inside and out but does not stay lowered when door is open.

I am guessing its one of the many switches that controls this that is playing up.

I can leave window down a fraction to close door properly but now there is that gap.

This just happened an hour ago.

Can anyone recommend a good Auto electrician in Melbourne, I live in Balwyn and work in Hawthorn. Mobile service would be ideal.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey mate, basically to fix a window on your car is pretty easy. The main reason something is not working, for example not closing properly, can be the malfunction of the little mechanism inside of the door.. If it's the mechanism you better just change it because if you will want just to fix something in the mechanism, something else will be broken there in no time, that's why you should just change it. Or maybe something happened and affected your wiring on your door. You can check this website and talk to an electrician remotely, he will explain what happened with your window, and will provide you the service you need so badly.