964 - it might be love

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I thought I would throw it out to the experts to see if you have any thoughts?

Hi mate, great to see you join the 964 club! Many, many options of course. I'm going to start a separate thread for our 964 but will list out some info here. Ours is a street car with some very occasional track time so if you head that direction here is a summary of ours for reference:

Suspension

- Bilstein HDs

- Eibach Springs (Lowered to RS+? Height)

Clutch

- RS Clutch and LWF

Engine

- Steve Wong Chip for LWF

- Turbo Engine Mounts (will upgrade to WEVO next)

Exhaust

- Cargraphic Cup Pipe (for us this is just the right balance sound wise)

Wheels

- Street - RUF Speedline 8x17 and 10x17

- Track - Cup 1's

Brakes

- Standard C4 setup. A couple of track days at Eastern Creek and they have been more than adequate (maybe I'm not going fast enough :mellow: ...)

Body & Interior

- Aero Mirrors

- 993 Door Handles (painted but not yet installed)

- Cult Werk Front Cooling Ducts

- Cult Werk Front Splitter (not yet installed)

- Cult Werk RS Rear Bumper Section (painted but not yet installed)

- Appbiz RS Door Cards

- VDO Stereo & Polk Speakers

- Autowatch Immobiliser

Next on the list are seats, rear wiper delete and want to investigate sway bar upgrades... Also, I may be a little biased when it comes to black wheels but I think on your red 964 they would look even better!

DSC_0467ss_zpsj9aj5q72.jpg

DSC_0478ss_zpsmjllbw9u.jpg

Running the Cup 1's before mounting the Ruf Speedlines

IMG_3525ss_zpsytmflvxt.jpg

Glad to hear this thing isn't getting chopped up (yet). I love the look of the Work Meister S1 wheels. White, bronze or black would all look great. If you're not into the JDM look then I agree with the gold BBS LM look.

You know what's going to happen here. I will end up loving this so much I'll need to go looking for another donor for the real build..

Sorry Fraz

Mate, at this rate you could buy a second one. Build it, when it's finished the first one would pay for the build.

Archived