Porsche Parts: List of local and overseas suppliers

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i took the plunge.

Partscontainer is also known as newparts.

The switch turned up in their designated time frame. 2.5 weeks.

It has Porsche parts label on the box and Italy made and original part numbers stamped on it the same as the original one. Put it in and works fine.

Au160 bucks delivered. 315 in oz dealers. Other well known and trusted on here were 200 to 250.

I'd say given some of the horror stories told about them online, do your own research.

Oh,  the original failed in a plastic part that holds the positions cracking into a few pieces. It stayed in place but interfered with a solid connection being made.

20190504_123123.jpg

20190504_123053.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently found I'd lost an air conditioning compressor bushing from my 924.  Unfortunately some 924 parts are getting difficult to get, and I looked and looked and couldn't find one until I came across:

http://www.porscheplanet.co.za/classifieds.php?do=main&catid=15

So I sent off an email and received a prompt response.  They also had a few other parts that I'd had trouble finding and a few part that I wanted that they could supply more cheaply than some of my normal parts suppliers.   Anyhow money sent and parts have been received so I was glad I found this business. So if you are looking for some parts, these guys might be worth having a look at.

• 1 year later...