This is a cool concept - Kustom Kommune Training

So I'm meeting a guy tonight that I'm selling some Panerai (watch brand) merchandise to at the Kustom Kommune in Collingwood.  And as soon as I saw the website with the training component I thought WOW how cool would it be to have something like this for air-cooled cars like your Porsches and even the Beetle!

http://kustomkommune.com.au/training

Has anything like this existed before?  Do you know?

Its also a bar and BBQ joint.

It's a great idea Amanda but I wonder if there would be the interest is such a venue for cars. I had this exact conversation today with a mate who has a large vacant factory in Ringwood. He just happens to also own a air cooled 911.  

We talked about having a guest Porsche mechanic do a basic maintenance and servicing course, have a car detailer do the same. The space could be used to store and work on project cars. 

If there is any interest speak up.

And those Iron Bark BBQ boys know how to cook!

I Highly recommend their barbecue if your into that style. 

This is one of my best mates little projects - they take it very seriously though! 

Its a cool venue Amanda and they have some great events. 

This is one of my best mates little projects - they take it very seriously though! 

so this is where your chopped, dropped and flamed XR50 is incubating

It's a great idea Amanda but I wonder if there would be the interest is such a venue for cars. I had this exact conversation today with a mate who has a large vacant factory in Ringwood. He just happens to also own a air cooled 911.  

We talked about having a guest Porsche mechanic do a basic maintenance and servicing course, have a car detailer do the same. The space could be used to store and work on project cars. 

If there is any interest speak up.

I'd be interested in something like this. 

A place where they teach you the basics like oil changes, brake fluid flush, brake disk changing, etc and also where you can rent hoist time to do all of the above. 

What are you saying here Hugh? PFA barbecue meet up? :lol: 

Archived