Porsche 964

Not trying to jack your thread, but I am also on the hunt for a 964/993.

Its hard to dodge all these crazy prices - buying one minute for cheap and turning around for a quick buck...

Money over passion these days.

talking of crazy prices...your ride is an nsx. are they still commanding the crazy prices they were getting circa 2005?

I bought my NSX recently for a very reasonable price. However even nowadays, to find a clean manual NSX around the 100km mark demands over $75,000+.

They definitely increased over 2014/2015 as a result of the new NSX.

In 2005 wasn't paying too much attention to them, what were the going rates? 100k+?

I bought my NSX recently for a very reasonable price. However even nowadays, to find a clean manual NSX around the 100km mark demands over $75,000+.
They definitely increased over 2014/2015 as a result of the new NSX.

In 2005 wasn't paying too much attention to them, what were the going rates? 100k+?

I hadn't seen an NSX on the road in years, until recently I saw one driving around where I live. I'd forgotten just how good looking the NSX is. I spoke to the driver briefly and his had 120k on the clock and it was in ferrari yellow! In 2005 NSXs were changing hands for about 200k! Not unlike the Toyota 2000GT, but they were fetching a lot more than 200k then.

I hadn't seen an NSX on the road in years, until recently I saw one driving around where I live. I'd forgotten just how good looking the NSX is. I spoke to the driver briefly and his had 120k on the clock and it was in ferrari yellow! In 2005 NSXs were changing hands for about 200k! Not unlike the Toyota 2000GT, but they were fetching a lot more than 200k then.

There are some nice yellows in Victoria :) Yeah they have become really rare as of late.. The cars were 200k+ AUD retail in the 90s, so not many people opted for them initially.

Oh, thats right, in 2005 it was the last year of production. Values must have soared as it was to be the last for a whole decade...

• 2 weeks later...

As the title says, I'm after a Porsche 964. Must be a coupe and manual, I don't have a preference for 2WD or 4WD. I'll be a little flexible with colour, but the interior can't be too 1990's!

I know they're thin on the ground as I've been following the market for a while, so any leads via PM would be much appreciated.

Cam

hi Cam are you still after a 964 c2?

Archived