Adelaide mini SMT - Saturday 4 July

StewF and I are heading out on a short drive and a bit of breakfast tomorrow morning 4 July.  Short notice I know but if anyone is free please join in.

Plan is to meet outside Meadows Bakery at 7:30am and then head over to Strath for breakfast.

Great!  Meadows is just convenient as a meeting place.  Happy to go with Ottos for food, will be good to try something new.  I'm sure Stew will be cool with that, we didn't really have a firm plan just that the cars need a run

So meet 7:30am at Meadows and then head to Ottos

Yup done!  See you there at 7:30.  I'll be cranking the heat, will be nice and toasty in the cabin

Stew, you good with that?  Not that different to original plan

Guys, a day early for me unfortunately.  I get the car back from Mark Poole tomorrow morning after the interior re-upholstery and a couple of small rust spots fixed. Need a good run to see if the seats have the same feel after the re-do.  I suspect they may be a bit firmer/higher given that they were 30yrs old and a bit "squashed down" prior to the work being done!

have a great drive and hope to catch up soon

Nice drive this morning.  5 cars,  including 2 from Victoria who just happened to be staying nearby. David and David, and a passenger who's name escapes me (Gary Sweet's identical twin). Great to catch up with you guys.

Thanks  guys for taking us for a spin through the Adelaide Hills. As I said this morning I couldn't believe it when I read the forum and   saw arrangements to meet in Hahndorf where we were staying. Actually our wives couldn't believe it either, thinking we had    planned the whole SA trip to coincide with meeting other PFAs. Had a great time talking Porsche and then a quick drive through the hills, start of a great day. Again thanks Victorian PFAS David ( 74 911) David (3.2 Carrera ) and Mark.  

Thanks for the great morning out guys, looking forward to next time.  Nice surprise seeing the Vic contingent rumble up to the meeting point.  Good to meet you all.

Well I went for a drive up through the Hills this morning...solo, and ended up in Hahndorf around 1000. Saw a black or dark blue 911 3.2 driving into the Main Street as I was heading the other way. One if the cars from the Saturday SMT?  Did not get a good look as other cars in the way!

Archived