50 minutes ago, twro said:

This was listed today at Dutton Garage, and if you read the Instagram comments it's sure to divide opinion.

$200k with $10 in change

The car was on show at the PCV Porsche Festival in Williamstown recently, very nice interior

https://duttongarage.com/1989-Porsche-911-964-Carrera-4-Manual-Credible-Singer-Clone-~50255

Orange 964

Saw it parked out the front of Dutton’s a few weeks back. Definitely got some very cool elements to it. Love the Fuchs and it’s a great interior. 

Big money for a C4 with high k’s though. Not so much a fan of the matte wrap. 

On 05/02/2019 at 20:47, Andy73 said:

Saw it parked out the front of Dutton’s a few weeks back. Definitely got some very cool elements to it. Love the Fuchs and it’s a great interior. 

Big money for a C4 with high k’s though. Not so much a fan of the matte wrap. 

It's a nice theme, and looks cool in person. I had a good look at it, plates on it are 'MR.964'. Engine/exhaust sounds fantastic that's for sure, but money is definitely on the high side, that said, unique car and interior for someone who wants something different. Original color is metallic dark grey, maybe Slate Grey?

On 5 February 2019 at 19:51, twro said:

This was listed today at Dutton Garage, and if you read the Instagram comments it's sure to divide opinion.

$200k with $10 in change

The car was on show at the PCV Porsche Festival in Williamstown recently, very nice interior

https://duttongarage.com/1989-Porsche-911-964-Carrera-4-Manual-Credible-Singer-Clone-~50255

Orange 964

"CREDIBLE SINGER CLONE" is a big statement.

On 13/02/2019 at 13:02, wilson59 said:

This car to me looks well priced at being a very good car to bring to Australia . I have never driven a 964 auto are they OK ?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/porsche/auction-1948913075.htm?rsqid=7a046dd4f015432fa56fe947291e8246

Nope but pop in amanual but not sure about that and the dreaded 4wd and brake anti intelligence computer !!

1 hour ago, Mike D'Silva said:

I didn't know they came in a 6 speed manual!!

Ok its a typo ill let them know..

I had a good look at the car today as my neighbour is the head of sales at Doncaster Porsche, very clean car with a stack of receipts & full books.. it was traded on a new 911T 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2019 at 21:19, James P said:

Ok its a typo ill let them know..

I had a good look at the car today as my neighbour is the head of sales at Doncaster Porsche, very clean car with a stack of receipts & full books.. it was traded on a new 911T 

This is a gorgeous car. Looks wholly original. And perfect color combo. Am in the market for a 964 coupe and slowly starting the search. This would be great contender if it was a C2... But prices still seem a bit on the high side. 

On 10/03/2019 at 13:45, Harold996tt said:

This is a gorgeous car. Looks wholly original. And perfect color combo. Am in the market for a 964 coupe and slowly starting the search. This would be great contender if it was a C2... But prices still seem a bit on the high side. 

You should have a chat to Mr @symsy about his 54,000km, C2 manual, Targa. 

I’m not surprised that the 964 appears to be immune to the market downturn, great cars for an oil cooler 😘

4 hours ago, Fraz said:

You should have a chat to Mr @symsy about his 54,000km, C2 manual, Targa. 

I’m not surprised that the 964 appears to be immune to the market downturn, great cars for an oil cooler 😘

That's a gorgeous targa he has for sure but already have a 964 C2 missing a roof. Want to compliment it with something that has a roof mate.