3 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

Have you checked out the car in person?

No..  Looks like good buying I agree, but the issue of the steering wheel is a bit of a hurdle to overcome I think.

Have you seen it..?

not yet.....

Really, I think this is the best buying on the market at the moment.. People are paying 60-100 for LHD cars and converted cars. This is the right car with the right engine and the right kms. If you are OK with a LHD this has to be at the top of the list. Kinda regretting wasting my money on the pos I am importing now. Not worth the hassle.

4 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

not yet.....

Really, I think this is the best buying on the market at the moment.. People are paying 60-100 for LHD cars and converted cars. This is the right car with the right engine and the right kms. If you are OK with a LHD this has to be at the top of the list. Kinda regretting wasting my money on the pos I am importing now. Not worth the hassle.

What have you bought mike? 

How is this registered in QlD, it’s not 30 years old yet?  I thought had to be 30 to be LHD?

i think it’s a little high at that but he might be negotiable. A LHD 964 would be cool - you’d certainly be the only one around.

6 hours ago, Coastr said:

How is this registered in QlD, it’s not 30 years old yet?  I thought had to be 30 to be LHD?

i think it’s a little high at that but he might be negotiable. A LHD 964 would be cool - you’d certainly be the only one around.

It must have something to do with it being a personal import.

Its 50k less than the next C4 coupe on CS, although I’m not sure if that’s a gauge on real world values...

Is all normal its a 964

Whats the issue with a private import , normally a better thing , brought by an owner rather than just opportunistically imported to be flipped, a SEVS list import conveyor belt commodity like the JDM players?

Or am I prejudice I got one.

4 hours ago, vinnytang said:

It must have something to do with it being a personal import.

Its 50k less than the next C4 coupe on CS, although I’m not sure if that’s a gauge on real world values...

Yeah not seeing it- the import status is federal, the registration is state.

i have two vehicles with the yellow personal import sticker so I am familiar with the process.

I’d like to know if the rules have changed for QLD because that would change the shopping list.

Vehicles registered in Queensland

Light vehicles less than 30 years old

In Queensland, all light vehicles (gross vehicle mass not exceeding 4.5t) that are less than 30 years old must have a right hand drive.

There are some special cases where a vehicle that is left hand drive is permitted to be registered and use Queensland’s roads.”

On 21/03/2018 at 6:57 PM, symsy said:

Believe so , if the hallways of parliament house are reliable for gossip , I spoke to someone yesterday who had been a looker trying to hustle a better price, by al reports a good honest car

Appears to be back up for sale. Wonder if a PPI found anything untoward.

I seem to recall someone on here mentioning that it needed a bit of a ‘tidy up’.....

3 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Was in there today, looking at it. One observation re the condition. It looks like it has just rolled off the production line. It's mint!

I thought that would have sold by now, i know its a lot $$$$ but like you say its mint then again its been in that showroom a fair bit so it should be.

On 4/9/2018 at 5:09 PM, Andy73 said:

Was in there today, looking at it. One observation re the condition. It looks like it has just rolled off the production line. It's mint!

You are not joking , I went home and did a 4 hr detail and didnt get close .. that car does look like new .. im chasing that goal 

IMG-2894_zpshnhjxmfg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...