On 10/01/2019 at 12:22, poli84 said:

914321800_ScreenShot2019-01-10at12_21_28pm.jpg.a8625c42ac430cebbd0030b5e7fd8294.jpg

Veeeeeeery interesting. 

But did it actually sell? If so, maybe the market for blue 964's with D90's is on the move...😂

In all seriousness though, there seems to be a bit of a shortage of supply right now. If you’ve got a good manual coupe to sell and a realistic expectation I reckon there are still dollars to be had - even if you undercut the few cars available. 

10 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Very interesting.. I missed out on one for $70k a few years ago.. from memory, it had oil leaks, a non working sunroof, half the car had been painted, and the odometer had "just stopped working"... They look cool though.

And I thought they were all C4 not C2? I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Mike D'Silva said:

Very interesting.. I missed out on one for $70k a few years ago.. from memory, it had oil leaks, a non working sunroof, half the car had been painted, and the odometer had "just stopped working"... They look cool though.

There's also one at PorschaDen (along with Matt's red 3.6 964 Turbo 🤤)

7 hours ago, Mike D'Silva said:

I think a few of us missed that one Mike, me included.

• 2 weeks later...

This is in at Weltmeister right now. Not listed yet but apparently going to be in the $165 realm. Very nice paint, white over black is obviously a sought after combo. Interior is a little scrappy though. Sitting on KW's and has a primary muffler delete (nice exhaust note actually). 964 C2's really do seem to be commanding (or asking for) quite the premium now.

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

This is in at Weltmeister right now. Not listed yet but apparently going to be in the $165 realm. Very nice paint, white over black is obviously a sought after combo. Interior is a little scrappy though. Sitting on KW's and has a primary muffler delete (nice exhaust note actually). 964 C2's really do seem to be commanding (or asking for) quite the premium now.

Surely yours @Andy73 must be pushing 200k value with such shiny metallic, stance, note and Instagram status?

This was listed today at Dutton Garage, and if you read the Instagram comments it's sure to divide opinion.

$200k with $10 in change

The car was on show at the PCV Porsche Festival in Williamstown recently, very nice interior

https://duttongarage.com/1989-Porsche-911-964-Carrera-4-Manual-Credible-Singer-Clone-~50255

Orange 964