On 10/01/2019 at 12:22, poli84 said:

914321800_ScreenShot2019-01-10at12_21_28pm.jpg.a8625c42ac430cebbd0030b5e7fd8294.jpg

Veeeeeeery interesting. 

But did it actually sell? If so, maybe the market for blue 964's with D90's is on the move...😂

In all seriousness though, there seems to be a bit of a shortage of supply right now. If you’ve got a good manual coupe to sell and a realistic expectation I reckon there are still dollars to be had - even if you undercut the few cars available. 

21 hours ago, LeeM said:

Members car mate

Ah, nice! Any link to build thread?

49 minutes ago, Euge said:

Seems this red 964 it got snapped up very quickly!

Wow. That was quick. Well done Mike.

I put a hold on the advert. Have a couple of interested parties. If they don't follow through I'll just hang onto it a bit longer while I finish my carrera 3. 

Its a beautiful thing..  Said it before so I'll say it again.!

What was the list price if you don't mind me asking..?

10 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Very interesting.. I missed out on one for $70k a few years ago.. from memory, it had oil leaks, a non working sunroof, half the car had been painted, and the odometer had "just stopped working"... They look cool though.

And I thought they were all C4 not C2? I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Mike D'Silva said:

Very interesting.. I missed out on one for $70k a few years ago.. from memory, it had oil leaks, a non working sunroof, half the car had been painted, and the odometer had "just stopped working"... They look cool though.

There's also one at PorschaDen (along with Matt's red 3.6 964 Turbo 🤤)

7 hours ago, Mike D'Silva said:

I think a few of us missed that one Mike, me included.

10 hours ago, clutch-monkey said:

wow. surely better off getting a 964 turbo for that money.

If only! 964 turbos start at double that for the 3.3 and half a mil for a 3.6. 

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

If only! 964 turbos start at double that for the 3.3 and half a mil for a 3.6. 

i'd sell mine for 215k..  i thought that was what they were actually selling for these days

55 minutes ago, clutch-monkey said:

i'd sell mine for 215k..  i thought that was what they were actually selling for these days

Then we should talk!

This is in at Weltmeister right now. Not listed yet but apparently going to be in the $165 realm. Very nice paint, white over black is obviously a sought after combo. Interior is a little scrappy though. Sitting on KW's and has a primary muffler delete (nice exhaust note actually). 964 C2's really do seem to be commanding (or asking for) quite the premium now.

31 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

What sort of mileage has it travelled?

Don't remember unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

This is in at Weltmeister right now. Not listed yet but apparently going to be in the $165 realm. Very nice paint, white over black is obviously a sought after combo. Interior is a little scrappy though. Sitting on KW's and has a primary muffler delete (nice exhaust note actually). 964 C2's really do seem to be commanding (or asking for) quite the premium now.

Surely yours @Andy73 must be pushing 200k value with such shiny metallic, stance, note and Instagram status?