http://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum/636082-please-post-photos-of-your-green-964s.html#post8608274
Interesting thing I came across about that Murano Green 964 C4 that sold recently

Maybe looking a bit hard but the Rennlist car appears to be a C2, one console switch, could have been changed since 2011 but also has different gear knob top and speaker grills to the Dutton car.

Wonder what Dutton are asking. At these prices who could blame anyone for cashing out, must admit I have thought about it, but what do you buy after a 911. Another 911.

got quoted $90K for my 1990 964 4 today at CTS. Not selling, but thought it would be interesting to ask whilst i was there looking at barn finds. Aussi car with 195,000kms 

Is that what they would pay you or a value you should expect if you sold it privately.

Is that what they would pay you or a value you should expect if you sold it privately.

More just about the value as they saw it generally. I don't get the impression they buy many cars, but just sell under consignment, so if sold through them you would probably be looking at a $80k - $10k split. Still, better values than we were talking about only a few months ago, when we were pitching $75k as a possible value. Mind you mine looks like a twin of that c4 that has been on carsales for months - red, similar mileage, black interior (not tan), 1990 (not 89), so probably tainted and worthless:)

Holy Dooley! Hopefully the cab values aren't too far behind. 

mate, you would be double tainted. Red and a cab! ;)

got quoted $90K for my 1990 964 4 today at CTS. Not selling, but thought it would be interesting to ask whilst i was there looking at barn finds. Aussi car with 195,000kms 

So what's that, nearly a 50% value increase in half a year?... not bad Mr T, not bad...

So what's that, nearly a 50% value increase in half a year?... not bad Mr T, not bad...

56% to be accurate...in 4 months. Not really surprising I am scoping out rusty 901's :)

Of course also asked about the 930 (although clearly the wrong thread)..........now that has been the real performer  - 85% in 7 months...

Mind you, how long have you had that C2? you have to be looking at a 20% increase in 3 minutes surely :)

56% to be accurate...in 4 months. Not really surprising I am scoping out rusty 901's :)

Of course also asked about the 930 (although clearly the wrong thread)..........now that has been the real performer  - 85% in 7 months...

Mind you, how long have you had that C2? you have to be looking at a 20% increase in 3 minutes surely :)

I think they realised once my deposit was down, they could have priced it higher, "bargain" is always a relative term though...

smart choices on all fronts, but the driving has been the biggest reward, need to get out as often as possible!

I think they realised once my deposit was down, they could have priced it higher, "bargain" is always a relative term though...

smart choices on all fronts, but the driving has been the biggest reward, need to get out as often as possible!

spoke to them yesterday. That Silver Jubie we saw. They bought it themselves and have squirreled it away for later gains ;)

spoke to them yesterday. That Silver Jubie we saw. They bought it themselves and have squirreled it away for later gains ;)

are we kicking ourselves in five years asking 'why didn't we buy it when they only wanted $200k?'... I'm not sure...

thinking about this some more I think not. I wouldn't be making use of it the way we are with the current cars. that's the point right?

Edited by itsujack