21 hours ago, craiggt3rs said:

For sale

I presumed this comment in the 964 Market Watch thread would mean the 964 was also for sale (hinted to at the top of this page), but I like the start of this marketing strategy......total confusion :lol:

Have you been talking to our friend turbotom, he could give you a few tips on building the hype ...........some inspiration:

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 911virgin said:

Breaking news....... Just spoke with Mr stoupas

The red 964 turbo sold at $995

Also sold in the last three weeks a black 964 RS ANd the only fly yellow 964 RS IN AUStralia

Just saw the fly yellow RS IN THE FLESH 😳😳😳

He certainly gets some great stock through the door! 

This is an interesting car, just listed today;

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-1992/oag-ad-20570553/

"One of the rarest 911 models ever produced, worldwide, the spectacular 964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Wide-Body was an independent model of this series, built for less than 12 months. Referred to as the American Roadster in other markets."

So, it's a rare variation, but it's not a coupe and is Tip - how does the price feel at $179,995?

Very nice looking car to my eyes, the wide-body stance + fuch's is quite distinctive.

1 minute ago, twro said:

"One of the rarest 911 models ever produced, worldwide, the spectacular 964 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Wide-Body was an independent model of this series, built for less than 12 months. Referred to as the American Roadster in other markets."

So, it's a rare variation, but it's not a coupe and is Tip - how does the price feel at $179,995?

Very nice looking car to my eyes, the wide-body stance + fuch's is quite distinctive.

@OBRUT this looks familiar? 

4 minutes ago, twro said:

Looks RAD!

36 minutes ago, twro said:

It makes the one at Dutton’s look cheap and I never thought I would ever say that

On 27/02/2022 at 17:10, 911virgin said:

The man is connected!

The fly yellow 964 RS was gorgeous....what a classic shape and in concourse condition,,....just.stunning

Is that the 964 RS that’s been in the porsche classic corner at Porsche Centre Melbourne?

1 minute ago, 911virgin said:

Latest IG POST from Mr stoupas states he just sold a white 964 RS LAST week as well!

So he's actually moved half the Oz delivered market😳

3 x 964 RS's + a 964 turbo

• 2 weeks later...