• 2 months later...

Yep, if I had to choose, last in, so first to go! Bit of a wide body obsession at the moment... but 930 market seems a little too hot for another player right now.

yeah you might have missed that boat. Wide body what then?

Swap ya for a 912 ;) (cash my way if you want it running)

love the look of your car mate...

on the coffee table, mantel piece...garden ornament maybe?

magnus might have gone too far with this one, and yet the greys not really him. Be interesting to see it finished

I'm curious too. I can't see it having any significant impact on values, however it's another take on the many possibilities and direction you can go when starting with a 964 platform. I'm just happy to see it's not another backdate...

So is my 964 Turbo worth $400k + now? Who's keen?

mate you need to come clean with what's in your garage. You can't be one week auctioning off a life's (6months) work having us feel like you are leaving the P-car game (sick family member/cat/bird)....and then pull out a 964 turbo on us! 

3.3 or 3.6?

I'm curious too. I can't see it having any significant impact on values, however it's another take on the many possibilities and direction you can go when starting with a 964 platform. I'm just happy to see it's not another backdate...

it doesn't feel like he has really done much though. All modern bits underneath just like every US tv car build show - that he probably got for free because he plugs them on Instagram. Lower it (of course) and cut a few holes (of course). Da daaaa

There is no window wipers ,How does that work? Secret M/W buissness :huh:

LA mate, no rain. 

Magnus must have a thing about rain, he cut off the gutters too. I have to agree with T, this one is just a bit too far, looks weird to me from this angle. 

FDD5EAFF-E27E-4CC9-859E-42BDC6657689_zps

It's would sound insane.

39D4E6BC-9C1A-47B7-8B06-F6DE64119AEE_zps

mate you need to come clean with what's in your garage. You can't be one week auctioning off a life's (6months) work having us feel like you are leaving the P-car game (sick family member/cat/bird)....and then pull out a 964 turbo on us! 

3.3 or 3.6?

it doesn't feel like he has really done much though. All modern bits underneath just like every US tv car build show - that he probably got for free because he plugs them on Instagram. Lower it (of course) and cut a few holes (of course). Da daaaa

I still have my fair share of Porsche's, I was just clearing out certain models to make way for the better ones... Both in fact! 

There is no window wipers ,How does that work? Secret M/W 

Fighter jets using ultrasonics - is it true  special wishes and sir dyson are mucking about with some black ops air blade based on this ?

Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers use 690km/h sheets of air to scrape water from hands like a windscreen wiper...

image.jpg1_13.jpg

image.jpg2_4.jpg

Edited by michel