My track in-car videos so far..

Only 1 car on track at a time?  Must have been a long wait between runs. To me that track feels like it is better suited to go karts.  Too narrow and short for my liking.  But I guess in VIC it's nice to mix it up with Sandown and PI.

purpose built for bikes

Only 1 car on track at a time?  Must have been a long wait between runs. To me that track feels like it is better suited to go karts.  Too narrow and short for my liking.  But I guess in VIC it's nice to mix it up with Sandown and PI.

Nah they were groups of 8, but we arranged ourselves in order of fastest to slowest and so didn't really run into each other - but some people probably went home by this stage.

Yeah motorcycle track, not corner or exit curbs which was a bit strange. Quite good fun as it's fairly quick and flows well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gee that looks effortless.  I'm used to wrestling my old girl around to extract quick times.  Any idea of peak speed at both tracks?  I'm guessing 260 PI and 250 Sandown?

Gee that looks effortless.  I'm used to wrestling my old girl around to extract quick times.  Any idea of peak speed at both tracks?  I'm guessing 260 PI and 250 Sandown?

Hmm GPS speed is probably about 250 PI and 240 Sandown...

You're right about it not being that hard...I remember my old 997 was a bit of a challenge, the 991 seems to have ironed out a lot of the character but still has that killer traction

• 3 weeks later...

Archived